Wet Formed Saddle Brown Raiders Holster

Need help finding an Indy Gun, want to discuss film used guns...

Moderator: Cajunkraut

Wade Egan
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Wet Formed Saddle Brown Raiders Holster

Post by Wade Egan »

Just a couple of quick and easy webcam shots of a Saddle Brown Raiders holster I wet formed for a customer. Personally, I really like the new Saddle Brown color and have sold my personal Raiders holster and replaced it with one in this color. The patina this will show after years of use will be really rich and cool.

I currently wet form the holsters at no extra charge. All you need do is ask for it. In countries where you cannot have any sort of pistol replica it is cool to have wet forming because it looks like there is a pistol in the holster when there is not.

Sorry for the poor quality pics but you get the idea. Anyone with a holster currently on order can email me (adventureleather@mac.com) and ask for free wet forming if you like.

Again, sorry for the lame webcam shots but I was in a hurry to get this one out to my customer.

W.E.

DISCLAIMER ABOUT WET FORMING!!:

Wet forming is a form of distressing the holster and no two pieces of leather will react the same to the technique. Therefore each wet formed holster will have it's own unique look and I cannot guarantee exactly how the leather will take the process. So by asking for wet forming you are accepting the fact that your holster will have character and markings which may not be exactly like you see in this and other photos of the wet formed holsters. Also, wet forming is different than distressing but can be done in addition to wet forming. Distressing is usually just a lot of sanding and elbow grease, not wet forming. They are two different techniques. I currently offer both free to you guys here at the COW.
bubba fett
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Re: Wet Formed Saddle Brown Raiders Holster

Post by bubba fett »

Just ordered one of these from Wade. Can't wait! :clap:
Wade Egan
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Wade Egan »

It's drying on my counter at this very moment! ;) Enjoy!

Just a reminder, I am happy to wet form and/or distress COW member's holsters at no extra charge. Keep in mind that the wet forming process may slightly change the color of the leather and each holster will have it's own unique look. No two are the same.

W.E.
KingHamlet
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by KingHamlet »

Looks great Wade, about to finally own my first real gun, will definitely need a holster from you for this.
Wade Egan
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Wade Egan »

We'll be ready!

:whip: