What Price Glory Lightweight Indy pants?

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

jamesmac198
Grail Recovery Volunteer
Grail Recovery Volunteer

What Price Glory Lightweight Indy pants?

Post by jamesmac198 »

Hi! I'm looking for a new pair of Indy pants, and I've decided that the best for my budget would be the lightweight pants from What Price Glory.

However, they have two different versions, their normal Indiana Jones lightweight pants, or their 2019 production version. Does anyone have any experience with the 2019 pants? Or any pictures of them? I'm looking for a Raiders accurate colour.

Thanks! :TOH:
Indiana Jon
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Re: What Price Glory Lightweight Indy pants?

Post by Indiana Jon »

I have the 2019 Lightweight WPG pants. They're decent. Some pilling after a little wear and a few gentle washes. They do take on a pinkish hue in direct sunlight, which isn't quite accurate for Raiders.

I've since upgraded to Karolian Dry Goods' desert grey trousers and I couldn't be happier with them. I'd recommend saving a few more pennies and springing for those. It's worth it. :TOH:
jamesmac198
Grail Recovery Volunteer
Grail Recovery Volunteer

Post by jamesmac198 »

Indiana Jon wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:17 am
I've since upgraded to Karolian Dry Goods' desert grey trousers and I couldn't be happier with them. I'd recommend saving a few more pennies and springing for those. It's worth it. :TOH:
Thanks for the pictures! I'm a big fan of Karolian Dry Good's stuff, so I'll definetely consider checking those pants out!
bearbeast
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by bearbeast »

Indiana Jon wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:17 am I have the 2019 Lightweight WPG pants. They're decent. Some pilling after a little wear and a few gentle washes. They do take on a pinkish hue in direct sunlight, which isn't quite accurate for Raiders.

I think you've shared these before, but I gotta say again: dang...they are nice shots, Indiana Jon. The whip still is spectacular! :TOH:

Cheers,
Bear
Indiana Jon
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Indiana Jon »

bearbeast wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 10:34 am
I think you've shared these before, but I gotta say again: dang...they are nice shots, Indiana Jon. The whip still is spectacular! :TOH:

Cheers,
Bear
Thanks, bud! Yeah, they're old pics. I was in a hurry and they were the only shots I had available since Imgur lost all my previously resized pics. But the compliments are appreciated, nonetheless. :TOH: