How is the fit on the Wested Dial of Destiny or Legacy LC jackets?

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

SFGiant
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

How is the fit on the Wested Dial of Destiny or Legacy LC jackets?

Post by SFGiant »

How should I translate my measurements from other jackets? I have a Raiders standard and I did a century’s worth of research on the Legacy Raiders so I know my size with that.

One of these will be my next jacket. The Destiny looks great.
Illinois_Jones
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Re: How is the fit on the Wested Dial of Destiny or Legacy LC jackets?

Post by Illinois_Jones »

AFAIK Wested's Destiny jacket is identical to their standard Raiders but with slightly different pockets and that bigger collar and the reversed straps. I believe others inquired about the same thing and Wested's response was just that; the fit of the Destiny is the same as the Raiders standard.
WConly
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by WConly »

Mine arrived today and the fit is perfect! I could not be more pleased! Now, I have a version of the final adventure Indy jacket adding to my small collection of Indy's which includes a pre-distressed cowhide brown LC and a really cool black leather LC that has striations in the hide and is one of my favorite leather jackets. So, if your worried about fit -- just give them right info and all should be fine from there! I love the hide on this jacket -- looks and feels as if it has already seen quite a few adventures! W>

ps: I forgot -- I also have an LC in brown goat which is really cool too! FWIW: I had Wested add buckles on all three LC's instead of D-rings -- so the straps face back instead of towards the front of the jackets! W>
SFGiant
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by SFGiant »

Illinois_Jones wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:36 am AFAIK Wested's Destiny jacket is identical to their standard Raiders but with slightly different pockets and that bigger collar and the reversed straps. I believe others inquired about the same thing and Wested's response was just that; the fit of the Destiny is the same as the Raiders standard.
Great! Thank you. I ordered my standard Raiders in a 44 and it fits great, perfect even..but I feel like it's slightly too big even though I'm fat. In the first two movies it seems like the zippers would never touch (in other words the front sides look far apart). I might lose weight and order a 40.. Not sure yet.
xmasters
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by xmasters »

I've ordered one, based on what I would order a standard Raiders at. Although the jacket description says it has a shorter backlength as a feature (which I don't believe is especially a feature of the standard Raiders), so we'll see how that translates.