WPG Raiders Gun belt

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

Nickboss9936
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

WPG Raiders Gun belt

Post by Nickboss9936 »

Hey everyone! I'm on the fence about getting a wpg raiders gun belt, and I'd like to see some of y'alls before I pull the trigger. It seems like a good value for the money but doesn't look as screen accurate as I would like, but I can't really tell because of the only 1 picture they have. Any info or advice would be great!! Along with your guys gun belt rigs.
Thanks!!
IJJTM
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Re: WPG Raiders Gun belt

Post by IJJTM »

It's my daily belt, it's good quality and pretty close to the actual belt. They only difference I can think of off the top of my head is that the metal belt keeper is spaced differently from the film. So overall, I'd recommend it as long as you don't want the whip holder screwed onto it like the film.
Nickboss9936
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Re: WPG Raiders Gun belt

Post by Nickboss9936 »

IJJTM wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:12 am It's my daily belt, it's good quality and pretty close to the actual belt. They only difference I can think of off the top of my head is that the metal belt keeper is spaced differently from the film. So overall, I'd recommend it as long as you don't want the whip holder screwed onto it like the film.
My friend, you're always a help! I'm gonna pull the trigger and get the 2018 run they have out now. Looks like the only thing different about the one in the pic on their website is the leather keeper down from the metal keeper... Probably gonna remove it if it gets in the way. I like the floppy belt end look personally.

Thanks again man!! Feel free to post some pics of your belt if you want :TOH: