Advintage SOC decent version finally arrived!

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

fortysixandtwo
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Advintage SOC decent version finally arrived!

Post by fortysixandtwo »

Well what seemed like an eternity, this fedora finally arrived yesterday. I ordered it back in February and Thomas shipped it out April 28th, coming from Germany to Kentucky. Seemed like it was lost to customs it had been stuck there for several weeks. Glad to say it arrived safely, and well packaged. This is my 2nd fedora from Thomas, but first custom version. It fits darn near perfect, just a touch big, which gives it room to snug up later.
I went with true sable on this version and it’s a rich color, the pure beaver is lighter than I expected compared to the Harrison 80/20 I also own. It definitely has a style of it’s own, now I understand the talk of the turn and how this style differs from your standard Raiders compared to the Harrison. Best part is I took it out for it’s first adventure today hiking the Red River Gorge here.
I highly recommend going with Thomas on your next fedora!
Attachments
BA977055-210F-4323-925C-00B8EDE2AD12.jpeg
B59D146E-A45B-4D2F-ADEE-FDD598C6C60B.jpeg
B59D146E-A45B-4D2F-ADEE-FDD598C6C60B.jpeg (48.32 KiB) Viewed 317 times
Indiana Croft
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Location: In Marakesh looking for that Idol. Or some where in N.H.

Re: Advintage SOC decent version finally arrived!

Post by Indiana Croft »

NICe, this is exactly what I want for my next lid. And it’lol be from Thomas, I have ToD from him with a slight turn.
Awesome hat, wear that on in goog health.

Croft :mrgreen:
IndianaJustin
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Re: Advintage SOC decent version finally arrived!

Post by IndianaJustin »

Looks great! He uses a nice light felt, perfect for summer weather I think. Enjoy.