USW'S ALERT/WARNING

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

USW'S ALERT/WARNING

Post by Michaelson »

Sgt. Hack and Amber asked me to alert all members of the community to be aware of a vendor on eBay who has stolen images from the USW's site and claims to be selling their jackets.

This vendor has NOTHING to do with USW's, and all images etc. are stolen. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS VENDOR.

The matter has been turned over to the Wing's attorney who is pursuing the manner.

Here is an example of one of their sales.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122038452678" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards! M
Duck9000
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Re: USW'S ALERT/WARNING

Post by Duck9000 »

Thanks for the heads up! :TOH:
BendingOak
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by BendingOak »

I had the same thing happen with Adventurebilt hat and hat boxes and a letter from my Lawer put an end to that.
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

I remember that. :? Regards! M
Screencapped
Vendor

Post by Screencapped »

Thanks michaelson! I just snatched up not one but TWO of those beauties!!! Uhh...wait a min..
;) ;) ;) :lol:
Tibor
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by Tibor »

Michaelson wrote:Sgt. Hack and Amber asked me to alert all members of the community to be aware of a vendor on eBay who has stolen images from the USW's site and claims to be selling their jackets.

This vendor has NOTHING to do with USW's, and all images etc. are stolen. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS VENDOR.

The matter has been turned over to the Wing's attorney who is pursuing the manner.

Here is an example of one of their sales.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122038452678" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards! M
Understandable why they'd steal Dawg's handsome mug, but really not cool. [-(

Not only that but in one pic, Weston is wearing Bison and they call it "cow nappa". :roll:
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

Just received this a few minutes ago with a request to post:
Hello M,
Would you please post on COW and or Indy Gear that http://www.apslaw.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is the long time Law Firm for http://www.uswings.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and Sgt. Hack and the Family owned business of Sergeant David Hack contacted eBay and requested they remove any and all copyright names and pictures posted by an unauthorized company .
US Wings ® Inc. and Sgt. Hack are copyright and come under the Federal Copyright law. It is no secret there are Extremist haters that over the years have tried one way or another to keep me off the internet based on my history in Law Enforcement and U.S. Military. This latest attack came out of India by claiming they had U.S. Wings Indy jackets for $ 90.00 and using Chris and Travis pictures to model such…. there is no doubt in my mind this is part of Military Phonies Blog and Stolen Velour Blog.. they use the name as a hook to get the public to open the blog… shame on them.
Thanks
Sarge
Regard! M
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

Update:
Today we received the Indy Jacket from India…
Hello Indy Fans.. eBay had on their shopping page a Indy Jones Jacket that claimed it was a US Wings ® Inc. Jacket with a picture of our label… U.S. Wings Inc. was told about this through COW We ordered the Jacket and this is what we found… The Jacket in question is not even a good copy !! I really have no clue what kind of leather not did it even have a label in the Jacket! eBay has taken U.S. Wings Copy off their site thanks to our law firm http://www.apslaw.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ! I would like to take the time to thank my good friends and members of COW I.E. Indy Gear in keeping Our hobby clean from those that wish to destroy our hobby by posting copyright names and pictures .
Regards,
Sgt. Hack
Regards! M
Indydawg

Post by Indydawg »

That's some pretty lowdown stuff, right there...

And thanks, Tibor!

None of us appreciates one of our own getting manipulated and cheated like that.

:whip: :TOH: