indy's glasses

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

indy_jones_fan
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

indy's glasses

Post by indy_jones_fan »

i like the fact that indy wears glasses because people tease me about mine like by saying nerds were glasses and I know thats not true because the greatest hero in the world is INDY JONES and he wears glasses but i sometines wonder of he bends or breaks them because he is not very careful with them :shock: lets get a hot thread going about ideas on indys glasses :!:
auntsugar
Dig Leader
Dig Leader
Location: Back at the workbench....tinkering--always tinkering.

Post by auntsugar »

What kind of ideas?
The only time I remember him "in the field" with his glasses was TOD, Pangkot Palace...
Pyroxene
Admin Emeritus

Post by Pyroxene »

auntsugar wrote:The only time I remember him "in the field" with his glasses was TOD, Pangkot Palace...
Don't forget he had them in Cairo when he was examining the Headpiece. I guess they were in his shirt pocket.

I purchased some safety glasses in the style of the BOIC. Sturdy metal construction, scratch/impact proof lenses, durable carry case. They are my shooting glasses. For that reason, I got them in gunmetal grey.

At the time, it was about the only choice for those type of frames. Now, FramesDirect has a much wider selection with styles similar to BOIC.

Every hero needs to protect his eyes and look good while doing it.

Pyro.