Indy Type Revolvers.. Pics.. Info .. Post 'em Up !!

Need help finding an Indy Gun, want to discuss film used guns...

Moderator: Cajunkraut

micsteam
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Indy Type Revolvers.. Pics.. Info .. Post 'em Up !!

Post by micsteam »

Obviously Indy has had several makes of pistols in the past and from adventure to adventure but the constant is the revolver especially in the movies (yes I know about the Browning Hi-Power 9mm in Raiders but I feel was only there because of blanks for the .45 S&W HE and a lot of those scenes were shot at beginning of filming, no disrespect to the Hi-Power guys). I'd like to see this subject light up a little bit more on COW here so I'm putting this out to all members....let's see what everybody has (PICS PLEASE !!!) !!?? Subject matter: Indy's revolvers in the 4 movies ( S&W HE2 .45 ACP, Colt 1917 or New Model .45 ACP, and Webley Green (who knows :roll: converted .45 ACP or original .455 Eley) Indy was on a lot of other adventures that he haven't seen so other large frame/large bore revolvers from late 19th Century to early 20th Century. Also lets see some of the enemies big revolvers like Barranca's 1875 Remington in Raiders !! Bring 'em on don't be shy, even guys that have knock offs or cap or bank guns, cool !!! Bring 'em but please bring pictures !!! Note To Members: Those that are not in favor or not in support of firearms, I/we respect your views, understand that I/we am/are not doing this to disrespect your views or not to include you, this for memebers that enjoy firearms and the part they play in the movies and everybody is welcome !!! :TOH:
Cajunkraut

Re: Indy Type Revolvers.. Pics.. Info .. Post 'em Up !!

Post by Cajunkraut »

http://indygear.com/cow/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=41162" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:TOH: