Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

kwad
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Message from Sarge.....

Post by kwad »

Just got this email from Sarge;
Good news.. Please post!! Yes we have all the Cow Import Legend in stock plus
the Hero Import.. Do not order until Monday because I will give free shipping to
any and all USA address that day Plus 50 % off of all shipping outside the
USA.. We will adjust the charge on our end.
Sarge

SFC DAVID D. HACK
U.S. ARMY RET.

U.S. WINGS, INC
info@uswings.com
330-655-5050
Unfortunately, the Imported Legend in Striated lamb is out of stock. :(
IndyBrit
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Re: Message from Sarge.....

Post by IndyBrit »

Unfortunately, the Imported Legend in Striated lamb is out of stock. :([/quote]

Does anyone know if this measn that the imported lamb is off the menu? It gas dropped off the US Wings Site :tdown:

Of course I will e-mail Myke, but an insight would be welcome
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

IndyBrit wrote:Unfortunately, the Imported Legend in Striated lamb is out of stock. :(

Does anyone know if this measn that the imported lamb is off the menu? It gas dropped off the US Wings Site :tdown:

Of course I will e-mail Myke, but an insight would be welcome[/quote]

It is 6:00 AM here in Hudson Ohio and we have been and will be working 18 hours a day 7 Days a week up until X-Mas .... we are sold out of all our striated lamb being made off shore and it is not even the first of Dec. The Good news is that as of this date we are not sold out of the USA Made Striated Lamb and will still offer the $ 100.00 discount to COW members until these are all sold out and when that happens they are gone until I can find some more Striated Lamb and I have no clue what the new price will be.
I will start shipping the USA Union made striated lamb the 15th of Dec. until they are all gone.! Please e-mail us with any questions.Our Kids Legend old cow will start shipping late next week.. COW price is only $ 75.00 if you order tomorrow the shipping is free and outside the USA 50 % off..
Sarge
Holt
Craftsman

Post by Holt »

Great news! :clap:

looking forward to my jacket Sarge :TOH:
Ian
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Ian »

Whilst I'm looking forward to my SL US made, I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone else all Legended-up and posting like mad here. :clap: :D :D

Ian
Mitch LaRue
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Mitch LaRue »

On Nov.22nd (Monday of last week) I sent a message to Myke asking if it would be possible to order on of the U.S. Made SL Raiders in a Size Large... unfortunately, I haven't heard back anything yet from either Myke or anyone at U.S. Wings.
At first I wasn't overly concerned because I'm sure all of Sarge's Team are very busy and working like crazy... but know I guess I feel like I should ask:

Sarge, I sent my Order Request to myke@uswings.com ... IS this still the correct method to use or should we be using a different method?
Can anyone help with this question?

Thanks,
Mitch
:TOH:
djd
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Message from Sarge.....

Post by djd »

I placed my order and paid a few weeks back (wanted to get it done before the money went elsewhere and while the exchange rate was good). I had to phone a couple of times to get it sorted out but they were helpful :)
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

Mitch LaRue wrote:On Nov.22nd (Monday of last week) I sent a message to Myke asking if it would be possible to order on of the U.S. Made SL Raiders in a Size Large... unfortunately, I haven't heard back anything yet from either Myke or anyone at U.S. Wings.
At first I wasn't overly concerned because I'm sure all of Sarge's Team are very busy and working like crazy... but know I guess I feel like I should ask:

Sarge, I sent my Order Request to myke@uswings.com ... IS this still the correct method to use or should we be using a different method?
Can anyone help with this question?

Thanks,
Mitch
I would use this e-mail info@uswings.com
Either Myke or myself will answer..
I would also go ahead and place your order online Now!! in the remarks on the order form make sure to say you are a member of COW! That will put the order ahead of the line and we will adjust your bill if your item is on our $ 100.00 discount FYI Striated Lambskin longs.... We do not have a ship date at this time But will post in the next two weeks!
Our Lambskin just happens to be our number one seller worldwide no matter what the style jacket.. It seems the price for that leather has gone sky high.
Remember the Free Shipping tomorrow!!
Sarge
Indydawg

Post by Indydawg »

:tup:

Thanks, Sarge!

Indydawg
Mitch LaRue
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Mitch LaRue »

Great info, Sarge... and clearly understood.
Thanks!
Digger4Glory
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Digger4Glory »

Order placed Sarge for the US, S. Lamb!
Just a note: It is easy to order a product that is top shelf but a great deal of me wanting to do business with USWings is you! As busy as you are, you take the time to keep us in the loop here daily! My hat is off to you Sir!
Many thanks!!!
:H:

ps You know I still have my eye on that Bison!!! :lol:
Last edited by Digger4Glory on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
IndyBrit
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by IndyBrit »

Sgt. wrote:
IndyBrit wrote:Unfortunately, the Imported Legend in Striated lamb is out of stock. :(

Of course I will e-mail Myke, but an insight would be welcome
It is 6:00 AM here in Hudson Ohio and we have been and will be working 18 hours a day 7 Days a week up until X-Mas .... we are sold out of all our striated lamb being made off shore and it is not even the first of Dec. The Good news is that as of this date we are not sold out of the USA Made Striated Lamb and will still offer the $ 100.00 discount to COW members until these are all sold out and when that happens they are gone until I can find some more Striated Lamb and I have no clue what the new price will be.
I will start shipping the USA Union made striated lamb the 15th of Dec. until they are all gone.! Please e-mail us with any questions.Our Kids Legend old cow will start shipping late next week.. COW price is only $ 75.00 if you order tomorrow the shipping is free and outside the USA 50 % off..
Sarge[/quote]

Oh dear.. I went on the list months ago. Now I find out that the imported SL is already sold. Sarge I know your working hard but this is disappointing. I just cannot afford the US made version. I was under the impression that for the imported we were simply waiting for stock. If I had known I would have wired the money immediatly
damieneo
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by damieneo »

Seems like the Legend is a big seller. The imported SL is ialready sold-out. What about the US Union COW and the Import Old Cow?

Sarge, is it OK to let us know here at COW the remaining stock balance of the Legend COW? :notworthy: It might help someone like me, who is ordering from overseas, to know the items are going fast and I, for one, can sort out my financing to order. Sure wouldn't want to miss out on BOTH version of the Legend Cow jacket. :-
JC1972
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by JC1972 »

When was the SL import available? I thought we were going to hear something via email and/or phone after the order forms were filled out a couple months ago.
Ian
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Ian »

Hang on a moment......I'm on the list for a US made Legend in SL. Should I be ordering from the website or will or is my order as good as placed? I filled out the form Myke sent me.....Will I still be contacted?

Thanks,

Ian
IndyBrit
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by IndyBrit »

JC1972 wrote:When was the SL import available? I thought we were going to hear something via email and/or phone after the order forms were filled out a couple months ago.

Yup that's what I thought too, and from a number of mails with Myke, continued to wait, than bang there are all gone. Not a happy camper
BendingOak
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by BendingOak »

What happens to the people who ordered the SL that haven't received them yet?
djd
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Message from Sarge.....

Post by djd »

I have to be honest, but after that whole unpleasant bust-up here after those original forms were completed, I didn't know whether or not we were still proceeding on that basis. Plus the spec changed several times and so did the price when the whole US / import came into it. Because of that I decided to place an order via the web site and get it paid for ASAP. I ordered the US version so I have no idea whether this would have made a difference if I'd ordered the imported...
BendingOak
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by BendingOak »

So many things changing I'm really confused.
Indydawg

Post by Indydawg »

Well, it sounds like if you just give them a call, not only will they likely BE there working when you call, but you'll get a direct and concern-specific answer to your many questions.

And the call is toll free!!!

Regards!
Indydawg
kwad
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by kwad »

I'm a bit dissapointed that the Imported SL is sold out. However, Sarge did give me good news to share with y'all. So, get them orders in tommorow for free shipping!!!

I had $200 saved and was ready to pull the trigger :(
Unfortunately, I just cant justify the cost of a US made SL and don't really care for the antiqued cow.

Oh well. Instead, I took a trip to the local gun shop and picked up an Italian made, 22LR copy of a Colt SAA for $200. :D (Now, I get to "pull the trigger" on something else! )

Besides, I think I'll wait for the TOD jacket to come out next year (is that still happening?)
Indydawg

Post by Indydawg »

Your guess is as good as mine...and with the leather prices going nowhere but up, I am thinking nearly all bets are off for the future projects. Sourcing good leather that China hasn't already bought up is going to get increasingly difficult.

Congrats on your purchase though, K! You'll have some fun plinking around with that little treasure.

Regards!
Indydawg
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

Digger4Glory wrote:Order placed Sarge for the US, S. Lamb!
Just a note: It is easy to order a product that is top shelf but a great deal of me wanting to do business with USWings is you! As busy as you are, you take the time to keep us in the loop here daily! My hat is off to you Sir!
Many thanks!!!
:H:

ps You know I still have my eye on that Bison!!! :lol:
Thank you my friend.. that means a lot to all of us at US Wings! Okay all COW members that placed their SL Legend made in the USA will be sent as long as the order is Reg. size.. Longs will aslo be sent But may not be sent in time for X-Mas but will be sent with the same price we have posted and will receive their COW $ 100.00 discount.I would like to see all pending orders placed now and up to 12:00 PM tomorrow night so every Fan will receive the Free shipping in the USA and 50% discount for all orders outside the USA..Please write in the remarks COW member! I have 12 people pulling orders and I don't want the same thing happen that just happen to our Lamb Imports... "Sold Out" If you want your SL before X-Mas order now and if later .. no big thing we will deal with that later.
If you need to talk to me just tell my office you are a member of COW and they will put you through and if I am on the phone I will call you back! You will be taken care of !!
Sarge
RaidersBash
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by RaidersBash »

IndyBrit wrote:
JC1972 wrote:When was the SL import available? I thought we were going to hear something via email and/or phone after the order forms were filled out a couple months ago.

Yup that's what I thought too, and from a number of mails with Myke, continued to wait, than bang there are all gone. Not a happy camper
IndyBrit wrote: Oh dear.. I went on the list months ago. Now I find out that the imported SL is already sold. Sarge I know your working hard but this is disappointing. I just cannot afford the US made version. I was under the impression that for the imported we were simply waiting for stock. If I had known I would have wired the money immediatly

SARGE, count me amongst the very saddened and disappointed. I also cannot afford the US made version, but I thought going on the list months ago secured our place for the jacket we signed up for (in my case IMPORT). I've emailed you several times, and have several more times had email exchanges with Myke and thought we (those of us on the EARLY list) were just waiting to here back from you guys for when to send funds, as per your instructions in the early postings and threads.

I too know you and your staff work very hard, but why have us put our names on a list, send in our measurements, etc, if it wasn't somewhat holding a jacket for us?

I know you're a good guy and a man of his word, so I'm just wondering how we over here on the waiting list were forgotten about before the jackets sold out?
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

RaidersBash wrote:
IndyBrit wrote:

IndyBrit wrote: Oh dear.. I went on the list months ago. Now I find out that the imported SL is already sold. Sarge I know your working hard but this is disappointing. I just cannot afford the US made version. I was under the impression that for the imported we were simply waiting for stock. If I had known I would have wired the money immediatly

SARGE, count me amongst the very saddened and disappointed. I also cannot afford the US made version, but I thought going on the list months ago secured our place for the jacket we signed up for (in my case IMPORT). I've emailed you several times, and have several more times had email exchanges with Myke and thought we (those of us on the EARLY list) were just waiting to here back from you guys for when to send funds, as per your instructions in the early postings and threads.

I too know you and your staff work very hard, but why have us put our names on a list, send in our measurements, etc, if it wasn't somewhat holding a jacket for us?

I know you're a good guy and a man of his word, so I'm just wondering how we over here on the waiting list were forgotten about before the jackets sold out?
We still have imported Cow in stock! Major rush on Lamb due to the very low price offered.. We are sold out of all Imported Lamb Legend jackets and there is nothing we can do about it.We do have USA Made Legend jackets and have given $ 100.00 discount to COW members and even given 50 % off on all shipping for tomorrow as seen on our main page and free shipping to all USA orders.." You are not forgotten"
When we locate more Lamb in the future we will post that information.. US Wings Inc. have always taken care of COW members.
Sarge
kwad
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by kwad »

Indydawg wrote:
Congrats on your purchase though, K! You'll have some fun plinking around with that little treasure.

Regards!
Indydawg
Thanks Dawg.
I've always wanted a SAA (in any caliber), so, I'm more than happy.
I guess I'll just have to keep wearing my Wested to the range (it's starting to devlop this wonderful gunpowder smell).
DeWayne
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by DeWayne »

RaidersBash wrote:SARGE, count me amongst the very saddened and disappointed. I also cannot afford the US made version, but I thought going on the list months ago secured our place for the jacket we signed up for (in my case IMPORT). I've emailed you several times, and have several more times had email exchanges with Myke and thought we (those of us on the EARLY list) were just waiting to here back from you guys for when to send funds, as per your instructions in the early postings and threads.

I feel the same. After a while it got too confusing and I think I just gave up. Maybe I'll find one on eBay one day.
Hollowpond
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Hollowpond »

So, if the import SL is sold out, I can't imagine that no one from COW got one... :-k So who did? Let's see 'em! :TOH:
djd
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Message from Sarge.....

Post by djd »

I wonder if you can confirm Sgt that those of us who have ordered and paid for the US made SL legends will get them as a priority? Just for my own peace of mind. Thanks
PSBIndy
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by PSBIndy »

I was told a couple weeks ago from Myke's email that the striated lambs would come in the first week of Dec. and that the guys on the list (incl. me) would be contacted (I assume to finalize the order).....but I guess that's not going to happen?

wow, what a confusing mess.
Indiego Jones
Vendor

Post by Indiego Jones »

Hollowpond wrote:So, if the import SL is sold out, I can't imagine that no one from COW got one... :-k So who did? Let's see 'em! :TOH:
That's absolutely right!

Where is the "US WINGS SL Legend IMPORT jackets post'em UP!" thread ??
C'mon!!!!! don't be shy.....

WE WANT TO SEE THOSE JACKETS!
Indyzane
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Indyzane »

Hey Sarge! \:D/

I just ordered my (USA Made) Striated Lambskin "Legend" Jacket! I just got off the phone with Rita, your lovely sales associate. Rita was so helpful in helping me with my order! Thanks for the free shipping!
Thanks again Sarge and Rita!
Last edited by Indyzane on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Indydawg

Post by Indydawg »

I was told a couple weeks ago from Myke's email that the striated lambs would come in the first week of Dec. and that the guys on the list (incl. me) would be contacted (I assume to finalize the order).....but I guess that's not going to happen?

wow, what a confusing mess.
Guys...I wouldn't jump the gun just yet on this....the SL Imports are all sold out....I'm assuming that INCLUDES those from here who ordered and/or were on the list to get one. I wouldn't jump to conclusions just because you haven't been contacted yet-it's still November.

Again-if you want the REAL truth about what is going down with YOUR issue, take it to the man in charge. He's already said, he'll take your call himself.
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

djd wrote:I wonder if you can confirm Sgt that those of us who have ordered and paid for the US made SL legends will get them as a priority? Just for my own peace of mind. Thanks
That is a very easy answer.. Yes! The first SL made in the USA by Roz Schott Business partner of David D. Hack Owner of US Wings Inc. will go to COW pre paid customers! Now for the rest of the story.. We are sold out of the Import SL But.. I have been on the phone all Morning pulling in some IOUs.. For those that are on the Import SL Legend list before the cut off date.. There is hope. Myke and I will go through each and every e-mail that was received about the Import SL.. those are on the list we will take care of.. those that are not on the SL Import list.. Sorry!! Order the USA made today and save on shipping.
Sarge
Ian
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Ian »

With all the confusion about the list I just thought it'd be easier for me and my sanity if I just ordered on line. Didn't want to risk missing out, however small that chance was. :anxious:

Well I just thought, 'Sod it!!' and ordered on-line via the website. I asked Sarge and his staff about a million questions, most of which Sarge answered himself. :D

The down side is that being in the UK I have to pay the full whack via PayPal until US Wings refund the discount :anxious: , but it's a small price to pay IMO for an awesome jacket that'll last years.

I guess when I get contacted, I'll just remind Myke or Sarge that I already ordered.

Ian
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

Ian wrote:With all the confusion about the list I just thought it'd be easier for me and my sanity if I just ordered on line. Didn't want to risk missing out, however small that chance was. :anxious:

Well I just thought, 'Sod it!!' and ordered on-line via the website. I asked Sarge and his staff about a million questions, most of which Sarge answered himself. :D

The down side is that being in the UK I have to pay the full whack via PayPal until US Wings refund the discount :anxious: , but it's a small price to pay IMO for an awesome jacket that'll last years.

I guess when I get contacted, I'll just remind Myke or Sarge that I already ordered.

Ian
Hello Ian,
Yes it is a major pain for us also because we can not change our whole shopping cart due to the fact COW is the only club we give this discount to.. But I think it is worth it knowing we have helped out our friends.. Now with that said .... I worked out the issue with being sold out of the Imported Striated Lambskin Legend! All orders will be sent .
Sarge
Ian
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Ian »

Sgt. wrote:Hello Ian,
Yes it is a major pain for us also because we can not change our whole shopping cart due to the fact COW is the only club we give this discount to.. But I think it is worth it knowing we have helped out our friends.. Now with that said .... I worked out the issue with being sold out of the Imported Striated Lambskin Legend! All orders will be sent .
Sarge
Sarge,

In the end you're giving me and all COW members $100 discount. :clap: :D . However that happens, it's an amazing and generous offer....That AND shipping as well.......I'm sorry for the admin nightmare that causes for you guys, but from my side... :clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D :D :D

So, many thanks Sarge,

Ian
Indydawg

Post by Indydawg »

I worked out the issue with being sold out of the Imported Striated Lambskin Legend! All orders will be sent .
Sarge
Good deal!

Regards!
Indydawg :TOH:
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

Ian wrote:
Sgt. wrote:Hello Ian,
Sarge
Sarge,

In the end you're giving me and all COW members $100 discount. :clap: :D . However that happens, it's an amazing and generous offer....That AND shipping as well.......I'm sorry for the admin nightmare that causes for you guys, but from my side... :clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D :D :D

So, many thanks Sarge,

Ian
That is what Friends are all about!! We try and do our best..I am glad the Imported Striated Lamb Legend has been taken care of! I don't want to have our web master put it back up yet so we don't run out of this new Striated Lamb Shipment! If anyone has sent in a e-mail just asking about them.. They should place a pre order now so they will for sure be placed on the list. Don't want any misunderstandings!!
Sarge
JC1972
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by JC1972 »

Awesome news, thanks Sarge! You made my day. :tup: :TOH:
Dr._J
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Dr._J »

Not to roil the waters but what happened to that list we filled out and e-mailed? I thought we'd be contacted when the jackets were available (or on the way)? Did everyone who filled out the list get a call or e-mail? Most important, did you get in on the order? Just curious and a little confused.

Regards, Dr. J
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

Dr._J wrote:Not to roil the waters but what happened to that list we filled out and e-mailed? I thought we'd be contacted when the jackets were available (or on the way)? Did everyone who filled out the list get a call or e-mail? Most important, did you get in on the order? Just curious and a little confused.

Regards, Dr. J
No we still have the list.. but some Fans thought they were on the list by just asking questions!
The day our shipment came in all was sold ... We have 12 people pulling orders and it seems dealers in China bought them all but what was in my office.. US Wings is the only company in the world that has those kind of numbers..We are making more Imported Striated Lambskin for those that still want the Imported Price . The made in the USA will be watched and only one per address will be sent ! I will not put that item back up on our web site until all COW orders have been sent.. Please shop around and see for yourself just how good of a deal that price and quality is .FYI.. We are the only Leather Jacket company in the USA that supplies China.. They love our quality and Price.
Sarge
coronado3
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by coronado3 »

sarge
How do we place an order for the import Strilamb jacket if it is not on the website?
Indydawg

Post by Indydawg »

Call Sarge.

It's Toll Free.

8)
BendingOak
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by BendingOak »

Sgt. wrote:
Dr._J wrote:Not to roil the waters but what happened to that list we filled out and e-mailed? I thought we'd be contacted when the jackets were available (or on the way)? Did everyone who filled out the list get a call or e-mail? Most important, did you get in on the order? Just curious and a little confused.

Regards, Dr. J
No we still have the list.. but some Fans thought they were on the list by just asking questions!
The day our shipment came in all was sold ... We have 12 people pulling orders and it seems dealers in China bought them all but what was in my office.. US Wings is the only company in the world that has those kind of numbers..We are making more Imported Striated Lambskin for those that still want the Imported Price . The made in the USA will be watched and only one per address will be sent ! I will not put that item back up on our web site until all COW orders have been sent.. Please shop around and see for yourself just how good of a deal that price and quality is .FYI.. We are the only Leather Jacket company in the USA that supplies China.. They love our quality and Price.
Sarge

but if you were told you were on the list?????
Tennessee Smith
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tennessee Smith »

BendingOak wrote:but if you were told you were on the list?????
Indydawg wrote:Call Sarge.

It's Toll Free.

8)
1-800-650-0659
Sgt.
Vendor

Post by Sgt. »

BendingOak wrote:
Sgt. wrote:

Regards, Dr. J
Sarge

but if you were told you were on the list?????
Then you are on the list!!no problem.. We are making more Imported Striated Lambskin and they should be done in two weeks and the USA made should be done in one week.. We will not put the Imported Lambskin back up on our site until all SL are sent to COW members.. very simple!!
Myke and I will call each and every person and let them know the jackets are in and will be sent.. If we can not reach them by phone we will send out a e-mail.
Sarge
BendingOak
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by BendingOak »

Tennessee Smith wrote:
BendingOak wrote:but if you were told you were on the list?????
Indydawg wrote:Call Sarge.

It's Toll Free.

8)
1-800-650-0659

I saw it.
Indydawg

Post by Indydawg »

:tup:

Problem solved, then, yes?

Glad to help :TOH:
BendingOak
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by BendingOak »

Indydawg wrote::tup:

Problem solved, then, yes?

Glad to help :TOH:

I was hoping to have the answer posted here so everyone can benefit from it.