My newest...Just in time for the Premiere! But...

From falls & poppers to plaiting & cracking technique, this section is dedicated in memory of Sergei, IndyGear Staff Member and Whip Guru. Always remember to keep "Celebratin' Life!"

Moderator: BullWhipBorton

PyramidBlaster
Dig Leader
Dig Leader
Location: "Tampa, Florida--Or, how I learned to stop worrying, and love the Bomb..."

My newest...Just in time for the Premiere! But...

Post by PyramidBlaster »

Just finished this baby on Sunday! It's the 10' version of its big brother 12' that I've been cracking as much as possible in my spare time to distress...

Now here's my quandry. I love the 12', and it's well distressed...But I really like this 10'. It's a really solid whip, lighter, and easier to crack in a confined area or on concrete--The reason being that I can pull a 'DeLongis' and just never let it touch the ground...

...So, the 10' is a more solid whip, and the braiding is better...but the 12' looks so much better worn, distressed or not (the 10' almost looks like an 8'!)....

...Which one do you guys think I should wear to the premiere?

Here they are side-by side, in whipholders...

Super Sleuth
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Super Sleuth »

Personally Id wear the 12ft one cause of the love you put into it. Just be careful I know alot of loons who go to PI and will try and take it from you at the premier. Not just spectators but the Disney Nazis, uh, I mean, Security Patrol. Beware of the bikeriding patrols!!! :shock:
PyramidBlaster
Dig Leader
Dig Leader
Location: "Tampa, Florida--Or, how I learned to stop worrying, and love the Bomb..."

Post by PyramidBlaster »

I believe the late Mr. Heston said it best:

...."From my cold, dead hands...!"

I won't be the only one in gear...And I'm not one that's prone to flash stuff like that unless I have approval first...

The prop gun is definitely staying home...

I really don't forsee a problem. Heck, I'll probably bring both whips!

My plan is to head over around 7:00 to have dinner with the wife...I'll drop the Gunbelt and attached items until it's closer to the Premiere. Don't wanna alarm the locals, after all...
rjallen70
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by rjallen70 »

Nice lookin' whips my man...they definately still inspire!
Ron