Very cheap web belt @ C&A

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

Indiana Max
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Very cheap web belt @ C&A

Post by Indiana Max »

Today I found that lovely SA web belt at C&A. It is a package of three web belts and one of those is very indyisch, the whole package for just 4 euro.
I just wanted to inform everybody who is searching for one and who is in the range of a C&A :wink:
IndianaLV
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by IndianaLV »

Wow, thank you!
Seems to be a great RotLA belt, maybe I should show up at C&A and get one of those. By the way, is C&A an international company? I thought it would be a German/Austrian/Switzerland thing only.
Dutch_jones
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by Dutch_jones »

Holland too ;)

Havent checked C&A I usually have no business there, but this is a nice find :D thanks!
Kali Yuga
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Kali Yuga »

Last edited by Kali Yuga on Sat May 23, 2009 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Indiana Max
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Indiana Max »

C & A is an international chain of clothing stores, with its head office in Brussels and Düsseldorf. It has branches in Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Czech Republic, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, France, Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia and Turkey :wink:

Ob die wirklich neu sind hab ich keine Ahnung, war heute zum ersten mal seit nem halben Jahr bei C&A :wink: Könnte mir aber denken, dass es die in dieser Ausführung noch nicht allzu lange gibt, weil ich bevor ich meinen web belt bekam auch bei denen gesucht hatte, allerdings ohne Erfolg ](*,)