Indy shirt

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

morgan
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Indy shirt

Post by morgan »

I have been thinking about this for some time and knowing how the indy shirt is always a problem with us gear heads, I was wondering if we could collectively design and get made the perfect indy shirt that looks and feels like a piece of indy gear should.

I know a few good tailors but they might be to expensive so I was thinking of using some design students at my local college. If someone can get me the specs I'll look into it.

morgan
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I think Indiana Dan tried it once and had an order. I think the initial turn out was not as expected because if my memory serves, he was wanting to revise what he had done. I think the old posts were on the IndyFan forum.

Sorry Dan if any of my info is wrong, but that's how I remember it. Maybe you could fill us in on any progress.

Mike
Rick Blaine
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by Rick Blaine »

You were spot on my friend. Unfortunately, as you mentioned, the project did not go as planned quite the opposite of my expectations I am afraid, however it doesn't mean that it should be abandoned. There are hidden developments going on that will be explained later :twisted: . Highest Regards. Indiana Dan
Sergei
Admin Emeritus
Location: Off the grid, in from the cold - Jack's Canyon ~1119

Post by Sergei »

Mike wrote:I think Indiana Dan tried it once and had an order. I think the initial turn out was not as expected because if my memory serves, he was wanting to revise what he had done. I think the old posts were on the IndyFan forum.

Sorry Dan if any of my info is wrong, but that's how I remember it. Maybe you could fill us in on any progress.

Mike
Well more than one order. The last shirt I purchased was right on. In fact, I used it for my profile pic. But like Dan said, something is in the works that will ..... bite my tongue, EXPECTATION MANAGEMENT.