Cairo Baazar - where is it?

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

Jethro
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Cairo Baazar - where is it?

Post by Jethro »

I'm looking for Cairo Baazar to shop for a used indy jacket. It could be that the site isn't loading on my phone properly but I don't see it.
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Re: Cairo Baazar - where is it?

Post by Michaelson »

It will magically appear once you’ve posted enough posts to the site.

Regards! Michaelson
Jethro
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by Jethro »

I see...
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

We had to do that years ago as we had several folks just register to drop sales items in the ads section or purchase items and never participated at all in the community. This is a discussion site.

Just stay engaged in the conversations and the sales sections will appear.

Regards. M
towens1234
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by towens1234 »

Thanks for this, I had always wondered where it was. I’ve used the forum for research on jackets and never really had anything to contribute. I’ll have to start participating though. I have a couple of jackets I want to sell and would rather someone from here get them than pay the ridiculous fees on EBay.
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

:tup: :M:
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

towens1234 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:01 pm Thanks for this, I had always wondered where it was. I’ve used the forum for research on jackets and never really had anything to contribute. I’ll have to start participating though. I have a couple of jackets I want to sell and would rather someone from here get them than pay the ridiculous fees on EBay.
bearbeast
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by bearbeast »

Mike wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:51 am
towens1234 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:01 pm Thanks for this, I had always wondered where it was. I’ve used the forum for research on jackets and never really had anything to contribute. I’ll have to start participating though. I have a couple of jackets I want to sell and would rather someone from here get them than pay the ridiculous fees on EBay.
Also, a potential addiction! :CR: though that can be quite independent from the Bazaar section. :rolling:

Cheers,
Bear
towens1234
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by towens1234 »

You’re not kidding, I had 2 Wested jackets and a few pair of Alden Indys before I even signed up here. It’s only going to get worse! :lol:
Indyguy83
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by Indyguy83 »

How many post do you need to make for it to appear i have been around for years just have not posted in awhile. I did have to resign up with a new user name so i lost all of my old posting.i have been around since 05 or 06
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Indyguy83 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:37 pm How many post do you need to make for it to appear i have been around for years just have not posted in awhile. I did have to resign up with a new user name so i lost all of my old posting.i have been around since 05 or 06
To be honest, I don't really remember how many. It's not much. You should check with Dalexs though and see if you can merge your accounts.
Dalexs
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Dalexs »

Already in progress.
And I think it’s set to 10 posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
indianajohn007
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by indianajohn007 »

That makes sense. I’ve been looking for it myself.