Steele & Jones Modelo '35 Temple Combo

Need help finding an Indy Gun, want to discuss film used guns...

Moderator: Cajunkraut

BobbyM
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Steele & Jones Modelo '35 Temple Combo

Post by BobbyM »

Just wanted to give a shout out to the wonderful people at Steele & Jones and thank them for the custom ToD-style gun belt/holster/whip holder combo they made for me.

I've always read great things about Steele & Jones on this forum and now I can certainly see why. They deliver a fantastic quality, fairly priced product and their customer service is exemplary.

Here are some of the photos Roberto kindly sent me before shipping (pistol and whip not mine):

As you can see, I asked them to make me a custom double-wrap whip holder and they generously accommodated this request at no extra cost. I also told them that I ideally needed to receive the order by a certain date (October - in time for Halloween) and they easily made delivery with plenty of time to spare. Everything came well packaged and in immaculate condition, complete with an online tracking service and no customs problems whatsoever. Again, I have to say that the quality is superb and the photos really don't do the goods justice. The leather has a lovely texture, is sturdy and has a beautiful colour akin to aged whiskey. And, just to reiterate, their customer service is phenomenal; detailed, friendly, helpful, polite and prompt.

So, thanks to the boys at Steele & Jones for a superb product and excellent service all round. They come highly recommended.

Hope to order from you guys again one day. :TOH: