WPG Coupon / Discount

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

ijq8
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

WPG Coupon / Discount

Post by ijq8 »

Anyone know if there is a WPG coupon or discount code for COW members? I'm looking to drop some $...but not too much!
Thx,
ijq8
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Re: WPG Coupon / Discount

Post by Michaelson »

Drop them a line!

They're a member here, though they haven't been on line for a few years, at least there's an email contact at their profile.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1251" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regard! Michaelson
ijq8
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by ijq8 »

Michaelson wrote:Drop them a line!

They're a member here, though they haven't been on line for a few years, at least there's an email contact at their profile.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1251" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regard! Michaelson
Yeah, I did that, but didn't get a reply...it's been a few days so I thought I'd ping the COW brain trust.
Thanks anyway.
ijq8
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

:M: :tup:
ijq8
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by ijq8 »

Called WPG to ask and no love. No coupons or discounts at the moment and there doesn't appear to be a standing discount for COW members. Interesting tidbit...their stuff ships from Dubai. Amazing that reviews say it arrives so quickly to the CONUS. Purchased lightweight pants, shirt, holster and officer belt--I'm mostly a close enough kind-of-guy, but hopefully this will get me a little closer.
:D
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

It's been so long since I've dealt with them, I wasn't aware they had moved their shipping location.

They used to be strictly England shipped materials. Interesting!

Glad you got through, and thank you for the info, even though it wasn't the word we were hoping for. :TOH:

Regard! M
GoldenHistorian
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by GoldenHistorian »

What price glory is owned by Jerry Lee in CA. it ships from either his depot for small early runs and Dubai if its more popular.
I come into contact with Jerry alot as I am pert of the reenactor/ living history gang.

Wherever it ships its fast, the problem is that if it from america European buyers get to pay more tax and wait month for it to get through customs.
ijq8
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by ijq8 »

I just got a text notice that my package will be delivered DHL (even though the option I picked was USPS) by 17 October...I ordered 13 October. When I called, they said they ship from Dubai. That's pretty fast.
ijq8