Indiana Jones Fedora 07

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

olflea
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Indiana Jones Fedora 07

Post by olflea »

Hi guys,

Every once in a while I try catching up on what's new in the forum, I rarely post that much on topics but I read through a lot.
I've made a few topics sometimes where I ask for your guidance, and maybe even for Steve to read the topic also.

I ordered a hat from Steve back in 2007, and I still haven't gotten it, I don't get any replys on email or on the private message on this forum.
My calls don't seem to get through because of some kind of network issue connecting my phone to his network. I come from norway in the northern part of
Europe.

anyway, the thing I am asking for, is there anyone whom are still waiting for their hat from 07? anyone else who doesn't really get any answer from Steve?
and is there anyone who might be able to call him on my behalf?

Thanks so much guys, and sorry for yet another topic, but I am really getting desperate here because I might even move after summer, and I've already been charged for the hat..

thanks again

Ole
Kredepops
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Re: Indiana Jones Fedora 07

Post by Kredepops »

Wow since 07? Steve has been very ill though, see this thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=51944" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm sure if you shoot him a PM here, he'll answer.
olflea
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by olflea »

Thanks man. I sent him a email. I hope to hear from him soon,
but I haven't receieved any answers from him since back in early 08 I think.

Should I send him a message also from another email?
In case he accidentily marked mine as spam or trash or something?
mcmanm
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by mcmanm »

Got a reply from Steve the other day for something that wasn't even order related so he should be back on target. He even remarked how he was caught up on all of his mail, so the response should pretty quick. Make sure you use the sdelk@cableone.net address.

Matt