Hitching on a new fall

From falls & poppers to plaiting & cracking technique, this section is dedicated in memory of Sergei, IndyGear Staff Member and Whip Guru. Always remember to keep "Celebratin' Life!"

Moderator: BullWhipBorton

JStrain
Vendor

Hitching on a new fall

Post by JStrain »

Hi all,
For those of you who haven't seen it, I uploaded a video last week demonstrating how to hitch on a new fall. I think it can be much better and am going to redo the video and swap it out with something a bit more simple and straightforward, but for now here it is.
http://www.northernwhipco.com/hitching_ ... _video.htm
~Joe
IndianaBravo
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Re: Hitching on a new fall

Post by IndianaBravo »

Hi Joe!

That is really a great video. I'll admit that I was a little daunted by the prospect of having to do this, but I managed to figure out the process through a tutorial on David Morgan' s site. I just practiced tying the hitches on a new whip and was amazed at how simple it really was. I have yet to change the fall on a whip a got from you in 2008. With this video, I am even more confident of doing it when the time comes ( pretty soon actually).

Best Regards from Spain
IndianaBravo
Indiana County Jr.
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Indiana County Jr. »

Hi Joe,
Just wanted to say you did a fantastic job on my Morgan (it cracks great now!) and thanks for the video!
Crack On! :whip:
Allen
Cracker
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cracker »

Great video Joe :)
Jim
hit80s
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by hit80s »

Thanks Joe I used that info tonight in a nylon mini indy i was making for my kid tonight !
JStrain
Vendor

Post by JStrain »

You're welcome. I'm happy it is of use. I'll let you all know when the new video is ready.
~Joe