Special Requests Template

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

Pyroxene
Admin Emeritus

Special Requests Template

Post by Pyroxene »

Here's a small tool to help in the ordering of Wested jackets. It seems like every time I would order a jacket I wasted time searching for my list of Special Requets. This would be additional information I wanted to give to Peter when ordering my jacket through the web.

This time, I created a page that has all the information I use. I put it in one place where I wouldn't forget it. And, all someone has to do is fill in the blanks.

For those looking to order a jacket, this can be very helpful. When I was getting sized for my first jacket, the tailor told me to give as much information as you can so they can rebuild 3D model of you based on your measurements. This also helps to prevent transposing measurements when they are copied from one place to another. (Example: 42" to 24")

The form can be used offline or you can save a copy to your computer for later use. If you are concerned about privacy, I cannot see what you are typing. No information is being transmitted. It's just between you and your computer. You can add/remove text as you see fit. The possibilities are endless.

Here's what you do: Fill in the information in the text box below. When done, click the "Select All" and the information will be copied to your computer's clipboard.
You can then paste (CTRL+V) it into any document, email, or text field. Click the "Reset" button to set all the contents back to default.

Click here view the form.

If you have any questions, suggestions or emotional outbursts, please let me know.

Have fun,
Pyro.
IndyBlues
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by IndyBlues »

That's a great idea! Thanks for putting that together Pyroxene. I'm currently writing tons of info in a little notepad, and this will clean things up alot.
Kudos! :tup:
Shalimar
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by Shalimar »

nice.. wish it had been there when I ordered mine in nov :wink: