Temple of the forbidden eye

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

indy_jones_fan
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Temple of the forbidden eye

Post by indy_jones_fan »

i went on the temple of the forbidden eye ride and it was great, only problem is that we had a defective camra and all the pictures we took of the truck and everything outside of the ride didn't turn out :cry: the camra was from walmart and now i hate walmart :twisted: i was wondering if there are any good pics on the web or if you can buy any on the web or if any of you have any to email me? :roll: thanks

Indy
Last edited by indy_jones_fan on Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
indy_jones_fan
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by indy_jones_fan »

sorry i put the wrong subject :shock: silly me! but of course duck tape will fix it :ducttape: it was supposed to be subject: temple of the forbidden eye ride pics

:? i feel like an idiot

by the way the great shirt is a very rugged shirt made by R&R uniforms inc nashville tennessee
IndyBlues
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by IndyBlues »

We all make mistakes. BTW, can you get a bigger avatar? I can't quite make out the picture. :wink:
Herr Doktor
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Herr Doktor »

Blues,

I think his avatar is Han Solo...but I could be wrong...might be Jack Ryan instead. :D

Anyway, welcome to COW IJFan. FYI, avatars are supposed to be 100 x 100 pixels in dimension (maximum size). You may want to size yours down before it gets cut by one of the Admins.

Best, and Happy New Year to all,

Chris
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Herr Doktor wrote:You may want to size yours down before it gets cut by one of the Admins.
Already done. And I also have to add IJFan that I'm growing a little suspicous of your behavior. I've had to move multiple threads by you into proper forums. And you're spelling is too bad to be mistakes, more like blatent use of terms. Typical NIMer behavior. If I'm wrong, I apologize, but please try to clean up your act a bit and follow the conduct of others on the board.

By the way, you can click the edit button on your top post and change the title of this thread if you wish it to be correct.

Mike
IndyBlues
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by IndyBlues »

What 's a NIMer?
Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Guys who like to try and get on and cause trouble N.on I.mportant M.essage-er.

Again, IJFan, I hope I'm wrong, but your conduct should be corrected.

Mike
Sergei
Admin Emeritus
Location: Off the grid, in from the cold - Jack's Canyon ~1119

Post by Sergei »

I would agree with Mike. The goof meter has been tripped with just from the first post all the way to this one (17 total). This forum is for everybodies enjoyment. Just remember " We will be watching you."

Trevelyan
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Are you a pothead, Focker?

Post by Trevelyan »

Sergei, I think you and Mike need to do everyone a favor and take this guy down, down to Chinatown. I know I don't post that much, but I read almost everything, and these posts are just ridiculous.