Lee Keppler?

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

Bemo
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Lee Keppler?

Post by Bemo »

Hopefully this isn't the wrong forum but I'm trying to get a hold of Lee to check on an order I placed before he went to Arizona. His voice mail is full. Has anyone heard from him lately or know his whereabouts? Is this usual?

Thanks

and

Peace, as always.
theinterchange
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by theinterchange »

I've not had trouble calling him. Usually when I do get his voice mail, he's back with me in an hour or two, most of the time less.

Randy
Bruce Wayne
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Re: Lee Keppler?

Post by Bruce Wayne »

Bemo wrote:Hopefully this isn't the wrong forum but I'm trying to get a hold of Lee to check on an order I placed before he went to Arizona. His voice mail is full. Has anyone heard from him lately or know his whereabouts? Is this usual?

Thanks

and

Peace, as always.
Bemo
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Bemo »

Tried twice more today and voice mail still full. But in all fairness, I re-examined the date I submitted my order and it's only been a couple weeks. You all know how it is when you're waiting for gear and Halloween is just around the corner. And lastly, I'm not complaining, I'm really inquiring as to Lee's turnaround times as this is my first order from him. I was remiss in not asking a projected delivery date when I placed my order.

Peace
PLATON
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by PLATON »

really nothing to say here
lpa53
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Got hold of Lee

Post by lpa53 »

I spoke with Lee yesterday and he's had a tumultuous time of late, moving house, losing his cell phone in the process, computer down, etc. But all seemed to be getting back in order when I got him shortly after the phone was found.
RobocopIndy
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by RobocopIndy »

Hmm... guess I won't be getting my replacement gun belt anytime soon. I had to send my original back for a bit larger size. :cry:
Rich Johnson
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by Rich Johnson »

Saw Lee at the local gun show. Yes, hes really busy moving houses. His vioce mail fills up fast.
Just so you know, I placed and paid my order in about feb, and got my hat mid last month. The hats dont take that long to make, but I was in on the ground floor of the retooling to the new product.
His leateher guy is local I think. Good stuff, all my leather is from him, inlcuding my custom longer radiers holster
Just wait, you will get a good product.
Bemo
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Bemo »

Appreciate the replies folks. Didn't realize he was in the middle of a move. Glad to know his leather guy is local so it shouldn't be as long a wait for my belt as some folks have waited for their hats.

Thanks again.

Peace.
theinterchange
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by theinterchange »

Well, I know MY hat wait was due to the choice of waiting for the new one, I could have had the old one sooner. And then it took much longer than expected to get everything just so. I'm glad I opted for the new one.

I know nothing of his leather goods, and had no clue he was revamping them, too!

Randy
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

He's moving to Arizona? :-k

Regards! Michaelson