Finally, My Aldens Came In!

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

rbinko2001
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Finally, My Aldens Came In!

Post by rbinko2001 »

After placing the order on May 23, I got a call from the guy at the orthopedic store yesterday and he said my boots were in. I went down today to pick them up and I absolutely love them. I was a little worried if they would fit properly, but the store owner has been selling Aldens for 30 years and he knew what he was doing when he measured my foot. He ordered my true size of 13D and they fit perfectly. Anyways, Im not going to post pics because a) they look like all of the other Alden 405's that have been posted as of late, and b) I don't have a digital camera to take the pics anyways. Anyways, Im off to look at them some more and deeply inhale that brand new leather smell...
Shagbd
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Shagbd »

hahah i feel ya man!
i was thinking about posting pics and then the silly-ness of posting pictures of SHOES hit me lol

they are a bit bright brickish brown now.... maybe theyll darken up
i gave mine a rub down of pecards and ill just let nature take their couse with um

not to offend anyone, but i think its silly to "distress" gear..... especially a $300 pair of shoes.
if you want then to look worn... then WEAR them...... but to each their own i suppose