No replies from AB

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

Indiana Jackson
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

No replies from AB

Post by Indiana Jackson »

I placed an order for an AB KOTCS fedora and retook my measurements and sent an email to Steve on noting my new size in the order but haven't heard back from him after several emails. I know he's extremely busy but I just want to know he got my updated size. Anyone know if he's checking the email and how often? Like I said, I know he's extremely busy but I just want to know he received my update in hat size. Steve, You still there Buddy? :D
Bemo
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Bemo »

Steve's been out sick. I called last week to place my order and the very nice lady who answered the phone told me Steve's been too sick to go in to work. There was another post recently that also indicated Steve has been sick for several days. I hope he hasn't been working himself too hard.

Peace.
Strider
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Strider »

I knew my gut was right about this. Get well soon, Steve!
DR Ulloa
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by DR Ulloa »

Yes, I sent an Steve an e-mail changing my size too and have not heard back. I found it odd that he did not return the e-mail because he has always responded the next day to all of mine. Get well soon, Steve.

Dave
eazybox
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by eazybox »

Get well quickly, Steve-- you need to get back on the job so you can establish a reputation for yourself here. :wink:

Jack
Fink
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Fink »

He wrote a couple of lines a few days ago, he told us he was really sick and could barely watch KoTCS, I understand he have pneumonia! I really really hope he gets better soon for a well deserved vacation on the Caribbean or something; we all can wait for him, right?
Last edited by Fink on Tue May 27, 2008 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
mtechthang
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

He has posted, yes

Post by mtechthang »

Bemo wrote: There was another post recently that also indicated Steve has been sick for several days. I hope he hasn't been working himself too hard.
Tis true. On the "Indy IV Reviews - SPOILERS" thread, I think it is, he states that he saw the movie first with the aid of cold medications and remembers some (not other parts). He stated that he was going back and seemed to be doing better. Wish him a speedy recovery!
Indiana Jackson
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by Indiana Jackson »

I did not know he was sick but this explains why he's unable to respond. Get well soon Steve.
Last edited by Indiana Jackson on Tue May 27, 2008 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
slowdevil
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by slowdevil »

I hope he feels better soon. Does anybody know if Steve was invited to the premier or to the set during filming? Or did he get free passes to see the the film as often as he likes? Surely he got some nice swag from this gig!

J
Fedora
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Fedora »

Sorry about the lag in responding to emails. Would you belive I still have 983 that I STILL have to answer?? It is true. I am overwhlelmed here. But be patient. Thanks. Fedora
Indiana
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Indiana »

Wow! That's a lot of email. Take your time Steve, we'll all wait for you. No rush here. :)
The Aviator
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by The Aviator »

WOW!!...your a popular man Steve take your time and get well soon!! :)

Cheers
Oklahoma Jones
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Oklahoma Jones »

Definitely take car of yourself first, Steve. We can ride out your recovery period.....as long as you need, buddy!! :wink:
Strider
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Strider »

Holy smoke, my friend! 983! That's an amazing amount. I'm sure you have a few e-mails from me from different addresses in there, as I thought maybe the ones I sent from my normal address may have gotten caught in your spam filter. Did you ever get a snail mail letter from me? :lol: I tried that too, at one point. :wink: Take whatever time you need, old friend. I'm sorry if my multiple e-mails end up being a bother in the end. :oops:
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

Steve, the 'delete' button is a wonderful thing. :lol: :wink:

Glad you're still among the living!

HIGH regard! Michaelson