Official CS shirt provider?

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

sebas
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Official CS shirt provider?

Post by sebas »

Pardon me if this has been discussed somewhere previously, but -specifically- what vendor/manufacturer got the shirt "gig" on CS? Or were they made by the wardrobe dept?

Cheers,
Sebas
Kt Templar
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Re: Official CS shirt provider?

Post by Kt Templar »

sebas wrote:Pardon me if this has been discussed somewhere previously, but -specifically- what vendor/manufacturer got the shirt "gig" on CS? Or were they made by the wardrobe dept?

Cheers,
Sebas
AFAIK, they were either made in house by Western Costume or subcontracted out by them. Pants too.
ANZAC_1915
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Re: Official CS shirt provider?

Post by ANZAC_1915 »

Kt Templar wrote:
sebas wrote:Pardon me if this has been discussed somewhere previously, but -specifically- what vendor/manufacturer got the shirt "gig" on CS? Or were they made by the wardrobe dept?

Cheers,
Sebas
AFAIK, they were either made in house by Western Costume or subcontracted out by them. Pants too.
I've been wondering that too. The pants look very similar to the current NH pants, both in cut and material.
Drhenryindianajones
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Drhenryindianajones »

the original pants and shirt sent out to them were by wested peter provided them for the publicity shots and posters i cant say if any of these made itr to the final film