Bag Interiors

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

Bogie1943
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Bag Interiors

Post by Bogie1943 »

Hello, over the past few years I have owned up to 10 Indy Bags, ranging from MK VI's to MK VII's. I have noticed one particular thing, the interior of the bags can change, in both types of bags. Some feature the divider, which seperates the main part into two then again you can get one without this feature. I am not sure wether this is a difference in brands or what, your opinions?
conceited_ape
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by conceited_ape »

It could well vary between manufacturers. Although, it appears many people remove the divider for a more accessible bag.
Just my two cents.

Regards,

Rod
Imahomer
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Imahomer »

Personally, I like to have the compartments. It really helps keep my different things handy. If it was just one open hole, I'd be fishing for stuff all the time.

Mike
rick5150
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by rick5150 »

In my opinion, the dividers are all that separates the MKVII from a ladies' purse. :P
Bogie1943
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Bogie1943 »

LOL :lol: , GREAT COMPARISON!
Indiana Joe
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Indiana Joe »

Rick,

I can't let my wife see you post! When I first got my WPG that's exactly what she was calling it. Not bag, nor adventure bag, just a purse. :cry:

She'l understand someday. Until then, I continue to wear it when I go hiking, camping, etc. :wink:
rick5150
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by rick5150 »

I can't let my wife see you post! When I first got my WPG that's exactly what she was calling it. Not bag, nor adventure bag, just a purse.
I know, I know - I went through it at first too. She will get used to it after a while. Indy goes into the same category as the Three Stooges - tolerated, but not appreciated as the vast majority of the male population appreciate them. She enjoyed the movies the first 5 times, but for some reason, they are not as enjoyable to her. (But she can watch a movie like "Ghost" 10,000 times and cry each time. Go figure!)

The way I see the bag (now that they are becoming popular with the school kids) we are on the edge of it coming back in a big way. We are innovators :wink: Buy your wife an MKVII (or MKVI if you don't like her too much :twisted:) and she will see why they are cool!
Bogie1943
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Bogie1943 »

(or MKVI if you don't like her too much )
LOL :twisted: