Wested hero raiders fit vs hero crusade fit?

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

indyfan1234
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Wested hero raiders fit vs hero crusade fit?

Post by indyfan1234 »

Hey all! I have the opportunity to buy a discounted last crusade wested legacy hero in size 44 and I was wondering how the crusade compares to the raiders? I have raiders in size 44 and fits me perfect and wasn’t sure if the crusade hero fits different. Thank you
Illinois_Jones
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Re: Wested hero raiders fit vs hero crusade fit?

Post by Illinois_Jones »

Yes, the LC is in many ways closer to a more typical jacket. The LC collar is cut and positioned more normally, so the back length needs to be longer to reach the same as the Raiders. It's also more boxy -- the Raiders is more tapered, especially with the shoulder width. The LC's shoulders are also angled more, and the arm holes are larger and positioned more forward. The LC *could* feel tighter in the chest because of that, especially if you're comparing it to the Raiders.
indyfan1234
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by indyfan1234 »

Illinois_Jones wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:08 am Yes, the LC is in many ways closer to a more typical jacket. The LC collar is cut and positioned more normally, so the back length needs to be longer to reach the same as the Raiders. It's also more boxy -- the Raiders is more tapered, especially with the shoulder width. The LC's shoulders are also angled more, and the arm holes are larger and positioned more forward. The LC *could* feel tighter in the chest because of that, especially if you're comparing it to the Raiders.
Ohhh okay thank you for the response I really appreciate it. So would the size 44 crusade still fit me pretty well or would it be much “bigger” on me since it’s a more modern cut
xmasters
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by xmasters »

The Wested Crusade Hero fits like it's a size up compared to the Raiders Hero.