Marc Kitter Game Show

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

IJJTM
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Marc Kitter Game Show

Post by IJJTM »

I was looking for interviews with either Steve or Marc and I came across a game show that Marc appeared on. I was wondering if anyone knew enough German to understand anything that they said? All I could get from it was that they were trying to figure out who was Marc by questioning him.
Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuUZUhroQP0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxteMmEJsW8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tubasthebest
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Re: Marc Kitter Game Show

Post by tubasthebest »

I have seen that as well, I was searching Marc’s old posts in this forum and came across it. While I don’t speak German, I know there is an old thread on here where people talk about it. Might be worth a look to see if someone translated it.
IJJTM
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by IJJTM »

All that I got from the old post was that Marc has a really neat signature.
Indiana_Nate
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Indiana_Nate »

Out of curiosity after hearing Adam Savage mention that his AB was a Kitter version, I went to check out Marc's AB Deluxe page and found that the link is not working. Is he out of the business as well?
IJJTM
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by IJJTM »

He’d been retired for a while, but I’m pretty sure I was on his website a couple of days ago, so it went down pretty recently. If you want to check it out, it’s accessible through the way back machine.