Bashing And Distressing My Garrison

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

cropdustdair
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Bashing And Distressing My Garrison

Post by cropdustdair »

I recently acquired a Raiders Garrison Fedora from a COW member. I was wondering what the chances were that someone would possibly be interested in bashing and distressing mine to look like a Streets Of Cairo fedora? I've seen pictures of some of the work that members have done on several of their fedoras and I ABSOLUTELY love what I see! Most of them always turn out looking like a screen used and screen accurate fedora.
I was just curious if someone out there would be willing to do mine? I'm absolutely horrible with getting the SOC bash and look. I'll pay you for your time and the shipping of course. Thanks again for your time.
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Re: Bashing And Distressing My Garrison

Post by Michaelson »

Why don't you contact Dave Garrison and let him do it for you?

He sells them that way when requested, so he knows how to handle his own creations.

Drop him a line! ;)

Here's a link to his FB page. Scroll down a bit and you'll see an example. You don't have to log in to see it.:

https://www.facebook.com/Garrison-Hatte ... 1/?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards! Michaelson
Jeremiah
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by Jeremiah »

Or, if you are not in too much of a hurry, send it to me. I will wear it everyday for a few years and then send it to you. About as authentic as you can get. :CR:
Screencapped
Vendor

Post by Screencapped »

cropdustdair wrote:I recently acquired a Raiders Garrison Fedora from a COW member. I was wondering what the chances were that someone would possibly be interested in bashing and distressing mine to look like a Streets Of Cairo fedora? I've seen pictures of some of the work that members have done on several of their fedoras and I ABSOLUTELY love what I see! Most of them always turn out looking like a screen used and screen accurate fedora.
I was just curious if someone out there would be willing to do mine? I'm absolutely horrible with getting the SOC bash and look. I'll pay you for your time and the shipping of course. Thanks again for your time.
PM sent :TOH: