Magnoli Adventure pants

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

Screencapped
Vendor

Magnoli Adventure pants

Post by Screencapped »

Hey,
Just wondering who has a pair of Magnoli's Adventure pants? If you have a photo of them or you wearing them I'd really appreciate seeing it. Thanks!
Brian
whipwarrior

Re: Magnoli Adventure pants

Post by whipwarrior »

This is what the Magnoli Indy pants look like in tan cavalry twill:

dorian.jedi.master
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by dorian.jedi.master »

Are these the Cavalry Twill in wool or cotton? Are these the vintage brown? Just wondering, because I'm also about to order these pants and a shirt. (might as well order together... ;) save the wait time)

Dorian
teneas
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by teneas »

dorian.jedi.master wrote:Are these the Cavalry Twill in wool or cotton? Are these the vintage brown? Just wondering, because I'm also about to order these pants and a shirt. (might as well order together... ;) save the wait time)

Dorian
What size pants are you looking for? Might be able to save you some money.
whipwarrior

Post by whipwarrior »

Those pants are made of a tan cavalry twill wool fabric which I supplied to Magnoli's tailor, because I wanted the most authentic LC color in the original material. :oops:
Screencapped
Vendor

Post by Screencapped »

whipwarrior wrote:This is what the Magnoli Indy pants look like in tan cavalry twill:

Wow! Your LC gear is right on the $$$! Pants are awesome. I can't wait to get a pair. :TOH:
Brian
Screencapped
Vendor

Post by Screencapped »

teneas wrote:
dorian.jedi.master wrote:Are these the Cavalry Twill in wool or cotton? Are these the vintage brown? Just wondering, because I'm also about to order these pants and a shirt. (might as well order together... ;) save the wait time)

Dorian
What size pants are you looking for? Might be able to save you some money.
36-38 waist and 31-32 length :TOH:
Brian
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

Brian, if you see anyone hiding in the bushes next to your mailbox, don't be concerned. It's only me waiting to steal your box, as that's MY trouser size. :CR:

;)

Regards! Michaelson :M:
whipwarrior

Post by whipwarrior »

Wow! Your LC gear is right on the $$$! Pants are awesome.
Thanks. Just be happy that you can buy a pair without purchasing the raw material, because those pants cost twice as much otherwise. Cavalry twill wool is expensive! :shock:
Screencapped
Vendor

Post by Screencapped »

Michaelson wrote:Brian, if you see anyone hiding in the bushes next to your mailbox, don't be concerned. It's only me waiting to steal your box, as that's MY trouser size. :CR:

;)

Regards! Michaelson :M:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm gonna start teaching my dog to attack anything with handlebars asap. ;)
Screencapped
Vendor

Post by Screencapped »

whipwarrior wrote:
Wow! Your LC gear is right on the $$$! Pants are awesome.
Thanks. Just be happy that you can buy a pair without purchasing the raw material, because those pants cost twice as much otherwise. Cavalry twill wool is expensive! :shock:
Magnoli told me to order vintage brown but you said they're tan correct? Sorry I just want to make sure I get the proper color for LC slacks.
Brian
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

anindyjones wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm gonna start teaching my dog to attack anything with handlebars asap. ;)
SOOooo, you're saying the dog treats I packed in my bag won't work. Hummmmm. :-k ;)

Regard! M
Screencapped
Vendor

Post by Screencapped »

Michaelson wrote:
anindyjones wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm gonna start teaching my dog to attack anything with handlebars asap. ;)
SOOooo, you're saying the dog treats I packed in my bag won't work. Hummmmm. :-k ;)

Regard! M
All I know is if you happen to have a sausage biscuit or two on you, he'll look the other way long enough for you to get the mail and pretty much anything else you want lol! ;)
Brian
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

:M: :tup:
whipwarrior

Post by whipwarrior »

anindyjones wrote:Magnoli told me to order vintage brown but you said they're tan correct? Sorry I just want to make sure I get the proper color for LC slacks.
I found a tan shade of cavalry twill fabric that closely resembled the original Noel Howard LC pants. I believe Magnoli's vintage brown fabric is the equivalent of the Last Crusade pants. Ask him to be sure before ordering.
Screencapped
Vendor

Post by Screencapped »

whipwarrior wrote:
anindyjones wrote:Magnoli told me to order vintage brown but you said they're tan correct? Sorry I just want to make sure I get the proper color for LC slacks.
I found a tan shade of cavalry twill fabric that closely resembled the original Noel Howard LC pants. I believe Magnoli's vintage brown fabric is the equivalent of the Last Crusade pants. Ask him to be sure before ordering.
Thanks for clearing that up whipwarrior :TOH:
Brian