New Performance Hybrids!!

From falls & poppers to plaiting & cracking technique, this section is dedicated in memory of Sergei, IndyGear Staff Member and Whip Guru. Always remember to keep "Celebratin' Life!"

Moderator: BullWhipBorton

TREX
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

New Performance Hybrids!!

Post by TREX »

I Just got a pair of Neon Yellow Performance Hybrid Whips from MidWestWhips.com! Thanks Lauren!
I love these Whips! They are awesome for learning all kinds of new tricks! They are light, Very Responsive & easy on the pocketbook! I use these for everything! I think everyone should have a pair! I hear even Dan (Bullwhip) Borton has a pair too!

I have attached link to a little video of Me in action doing some flips & tricks! I hope you all like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjsbNxIZHzI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-T.Rex
riku1914
Vendor

Re: New Performance Hybrids!!

Post by riku1914 »

Ever since I started on whips I wanted a pair of these, though I did start making whips so I didn't have to buy them :lol:

I've probably spent as much as I would have buying a whip from midwest or strain, but it's worth it.

I'll have a pair of these SOME day
tomek9210
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by tomek9210 »

Too bad they will be dirty soon :cry: I like the combo of those colors a lot, congrats!
TREX
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by TREX »

It's true they can dirty fast, but if you only crack them on dry grass & stay away from dirt, they can stay pretty nice for a long time. I have a different pair of 9 ft Neon Yellow Bullwhips That I have been cracking everywhere & really putting them threw tourture, & they are getting pretty dirty & dingy - but everytime I film them in action they look bright & vibrant- I guess that neon Yellow color is just soo freaking bright it just cuts threw all the dirt! 0h, The other thing that is really cool is what happens when you put them under black light.. WOW check it out! If I ever get to crack my whips under blacklight you can be sure I'll post a video of it-

-T.Rex
riku1914
Vendor

Post by riku1914 »

That's cool :shock:
Indiana County Jr.
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Indiana County Jr. »

That was REALLY impressive! Fantastic use of two handed cracking! :notworthy: :TOH:

Allen
Holmes
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by Holmes »

I have a freind who tried something like that..... he didn't do that again. Good Job :TOH: .
riku1914
Vendor

Post by riku1914 »

Geez, I need to stop looking at this thread, it makes me want a pair more and more ](*,)
TREX
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by TREX »

Indiana County Jr. wrote:That was REALLY impressive! Fantastic use of two handed cracking! :notworthy: :TOH:

Allen

Thanks Allen! I've been practicing an hour a day for 145 days in a row now! I'm trying to go a whole year! It's comments like that, that keep me going! Thank you!

-T.Rex
TREX
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by TREX »

riku1914 wrote:Geez, I need to stop looking at this thread, it makes me want a pair more and more ](*,)
Get a pair you won't regret it!!!
TREX
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by TREX »

Holmes wrote:I have a freind who tried something like that..... he didn't do that again. Good Job :TOH: .
LOL! Yes, it can hurt if you do it wrong! My butt is still sore from some of the practice flips that didn't turn out so good!! :P

-T.Rex
riku1914
Vendor

Post by riku1914 »

I think before I buy someone else's whips, I'll make my own better. I just noticed you added the video ( or was it there from the

beginning? ) That's so awesome, I would never do that, I just know one time I'd be too focused on something and not flip enough

and hurt myself really bad. That stuff happens to me too often, I'm not gonna ask it to happen more by trying this :lol:
TREX
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by TREX »

TREX wrote:
riku1914 wrote:Geez, I need to stop looking at this thread, it makes me want a pair more and more ](*,)
They got a deal right now for a new pair of Hybrids- $280 for the pair & shipping is included!! You save around $20 bucks & they ship immediately! Check them out!

http://www.midwestwhips.com/InStock.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Buy um now! don't wait they are awesome! if I didn't have a couple of other orders in right now, I would get them!
But hey, no pressure :)

-T.Rex
TREX
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by TREX »

riku1914 wrote:I think before I buy someone else's whips, I'll make my own better. I just noticed you added the video ( or was it there from the

beginning? ) That's so awesome, I would never do that, I just know one time I'd be too focused on something and not flip enough

and hurt myself really bad. That stuff happens to me too often, I'm not gonna ask it to happen more by trying this :lol:

Yup, the video has been there the whole time- But Thank you! Actually I've been in & out of gymnastics classes since I was 12 & I was doing stunt work for a few years as well, so I didn't just go to the park & try this crazy stunt. Only after years of training & falling on my butt! (as you can plainly see in the quick blooper reel) :P did I even think about doing this!

-T.Rex
riku1914
Vendor

Post by riku1914 »

TREX wrote:
TREX wrote:
They got a deal right now for a new pair of Hybrids- $280 for the pair & shipping is included!! You save around $20 bucks & they ship immediately! Check them out!

http://www.midwestwhips.com/InStock.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Buy um now! don't wait they are awesome! if I didn't have a couple of other orders in right now, I would get them!
But hey, no pressure :)

-T.Rex
Yeah I saw that yesterday. Still have higher priorities right now ](*,)