indy shoe

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

Jack Flanders
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

indy shoe

Post by Jack Flanders »

Kentucky Blues
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Re: indy shoe

Post by Kentucky Blues »

I don't know why exactly, but that is really awesome. I really wish I had $450 to spend, as it looks like they still have my size left :lol: Those look real nice :)

-KB :D
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

That is one FINE looking shoe! For someone who wants the 'look' of the Indy boot, but not deal with the high top shoe, this is a great find if it weren't for the fact it was a one-off run! :(

GREAT discovery! Thanks for posting!!! :M: :tup:

HIGH regards! Michaelson
Kentucky Blues
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Kentucky Blues »

It's times like this when variety kinda *****. You know that despite it being a nice shoe, there'd be no chance of them making it a regular thing (unless there was a HUGE demand) because it looks like the 405 boot. If it were converse, that'd be different :lol: But it is a shame that these'll never become common.

PSBIndy
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by PSBIndy »

I have the Indy Stomper from Leather Soul Hawaii which looks very similar, except the leather.
For me, the low tops are a lot more convenient as the boots sometimes take forever to lace and tie.
knibs7
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by knibs7 »

Sharp looking shoes. I've seen them before, but personally would rather go with the SA Indy BOOT

Kyle
Kentucky Blues
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Kentucky Blues »

PSBIndy wrote:I have the Indy Stomper from Leather Soul Hawaii which looks very similar, except the leather.
For me, the low tops are a lot more convenient as the boots sometimes take forever to lace and tie.
I think I remember those... Were they sort of sueded?

SpeedRcrX
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by SpeedRcrX »

PSBIndy wrote:I have the Indy Stomper from Leather Soul Hawaii which looks very similar, except the leather.
You're right, I have the Stomper too and I tend to wear them a lot more than my actual 405

And if I remember correctly Leather Soul have a run similar of these low tops but with the leather of the 405, not in chromexcel.
maboot38
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by maboot38 »

Wow, that IS really nice. I love my 405s but I could definitely use those as well.

Oh well, maybe someday they'll be commercially available for less than a first born child.