WEBLEY WG HELP !!!!

Need help finding an Indy Gun, want to discuss film used guns...

Moderator: Cajunkraut

Mfisher
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

WEBLEY WG HELP !!!!

Post by Mfisher »

Hey guys.... my sideshow 1/4 scale KOTCS Indy statue is set to arrive today.. some of you know that I make custom real leather holsters and belts for these products.. however, I have seen photos of the Webley Green that comes with this statue and it is off.. ( seriously off actually).. so I am going to have to correct the pistol before I start making holsters... could someone who owns a real 1:1 Webley Green pistol take some photos of it with a ruler as reference... I need to know the actual dimensions ( preferable in MM ) of each part.. how wide the base of the butt is.. how long the barrel is.. the height and width of the cylinder etc... this would be a HUGE HUGE HUGE help !!!!!
Mfisher
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Re: WEBLEY WG HELP !!!!

Post by Mfisher »

or not.. ](*,)
Mfisher
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Re: WEBLEY WG HELP !!!!

Post by Mfisher »

I said the above with tongue in cheek... seriously, at your leisure.. and really at this point, as I have found some great reference photos, all I really need is one measurement from the tip of the barrel along the side of the pistol until the barrel meets the front edge of the cylinder.. ( in millimeters) from there I can convert all the other measurements based on a proportional formula...