How to get a hold of Tim Bass?

From falls & poppers to plaiting & cracking technique, this section is dedicated in memory of Sergei, IndyGear Staff Member and Whip Guru. Always remember to keep "Celebratin' Life!"

Moderator: BullWhipBorton

Blackthorne Rose
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

How to get a hold of Tim Bass?

Post by Blackthorne Rose »

I tried to go to his website and it looks like it is down. I wanted to see about ordering a nylon whip from him but have no way of contacting him. Has anyone ordered from him lately or able to contact him?
Sergei
Admin Emeritus
Location: Off the grid, in from the cold - Jack's Canyon ~1119

Re: How to get a hold of Tim Bass?

Post by Sergei »

Blackthorne Rose wrote:I tried to go to his website and it looks like it is down. I wanted to see about ordering a nylon whip from him but have no way of contacting him. Has anyone ordered from him lately or able to contact him?
Wow, what a coincidence! I just corresponded with Tim about 10 days ago. He wanted me to pass along that he is having trouble with his website and that it will still be a little while until he sorts the issues out. However in the meantime he does actively check his email at:

tbass@adwarchitects.com

Real nice guy. As a reminder, he won last years whip making shoot out in Dallas (nylon whip category). That really says something since Rhett Kelley was entered in the same contest. And Rhett is one awesome nylon whip maker.

Take Care....
-Sergei
Indiana Joe
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Indiana Joe »

I've been corresponding with Tim all this week. He definitely checks his e-mail at basswhips@hotmail.com because the last one I got was on Wednesday afternoon.

I.J.
wwmcf
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by wwmcf »

He's currently working on a whip for me (yay!), but he's told me that he's having a very hard time with his shoulder recently. I didn't ask what he did to it, but it's apparently bad enough that he said he's been having trouble cracking his own whips!

Just an FYI sort of thing.