Peters Bros. Block

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

Mississippi Jones
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Peters Bros. Block

Post by Mississippi Jones »

Just a quick question. Does Peters Bros. make a good Crystal Skull fedora? Is it the right block? Just curious. I've thought about giving them a try for a long time now.

Mississippi Jones
BendingOak
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Re: Peters Bros. Block

Post by BendingOak »

Mississippi Jones wrote:Just a quick question. Does Peters Bros. make a good Crystal Skull fedora? Is it the right block? Just curious. I've thought about giving them a try for a long time now.

Mississippi Jones

There's only one place that has the CS block and that is the AB guys of Steve and Marc.
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

I have handled one of their CS beaver versions, and it compared favorabily to my CS AB, so I'd say 'yes', they do a VERY good job in my opinion.... at least they did with the one I personally reviewed/handled. :-k

Regards! Michaelson
Fedora
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Fedora »

If anyone buys a PB with the CS block, I would love to see a pic of it. I am just curious is all. Fedora
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

The one I handled was sent to me to look over Fall of last year, and was returned after I looked it over.

Considering all Joe had used were photos from internet frame grabs, along with the specificiations you supplied yourself here at COW, Steve, he did a pretty good job, in my opinion. If you dig back through your old emails, you should find the one from me telling you about it when it happened. ;)

Regards! Michaelson
Mississippi Jones
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Mississippi Jones »

Well, I think my question has been answered. Thanks for the responses, guys! :TOH:
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

Yep, you got a solid 'no, yes, and I don't know'. :-k

So, lock and load! \:D/ ;)

Regards! Michaelson