Timeline on Todd's new shirt?

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

elstevo
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Timeline on Todd's new shirt?

Post by elstevo »

I'm never in here enough to stay entirely up to date ](*,) ..... Todd's is updating their shirt, right? Has there been any mention of when the update will take place? I've finally decided to get a Todd's shirt, but now I feel like I might as well wait until the new one is here!
RCSignals
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Re: Timeline on Todd's new shirt?

Post by RCSignals »

I thought it had already been done. They are the shirts listed with the '+' added to the size listing.
elstevo
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by elstevo »

RCSignals wrote:I thought it had already been done. They are the shirts listed with the '+' added to the size listing.
Oh, I understood the "+" to be like a half size, like Large+ is "Large and a half," and didn't realize that that was the change. I thought that there was actually new fabric coming in with a different feel or color or something, but I may have misread.

Thanks!
Erri
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Erri »

Yeah well after a few of my input/reviews he might be offering in the future some "updated" model, with correct material and correct colour... but there isn't any short-time plans so for now enjoy the current offering (which by the way has a great fit/cut).
We haven't talked about it again in a while, we wait and see... that's what we do around here, wait and see :lol: ;)