New Super Whip Belt! Check it out!

From falls & poppers to plaiting & cracking technique, this section is dedicated in memory of Sergei, IndyGear Staff Member and Whip Guru. Always remember to keep "Celebratin' Life!"

Moderator: BullWhipBorton

Wade Egan
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

New Super Whip Belt! Check it out!

Post by Wade Egan »

Here is the new Super Whip Belt! :whip:

This is a rugged gun belt with a detachable Super Whip Holder. The holder is adjustable to fit both an 8' and a 10' whip. It is attached to the belt using one Chicago screw, and can function as a stand alone Super Holder on another belt, as well. (visit http://www.wadeegangear.com for more info on the Super Holder) The belt can also be made with a second Super Holder attached for a 'Two Whip Slinger' belt version. (add $25)

The version shown below is the grooved Bison Brown belt with the Bison Brown holder. The belt/holder combo will be available in Bison, Saddle, and Raider Tan with any combination of two colors customizable upon request. Belt buckle, and keeper selection are also customizable to your specs. I have several different buckles to choose from.

Price: $79.00

This rig was developed for those who want REAL functionality for their whip rig. It was designed to work with everyday use and provide you with comfortable, lasting hold with your whips. While not totally SA, it is a solid choice for those who really work with their whip on a regular basis and want a solid hold.

Best,

W.E.
adventureleather@mac.com

Ps. The whip is my 8' Natural Joe Strain which arrived in December. I have used two doses of Peckard's, lots of sun exposure, and some serious cracking to get this color. Very happy with this whip! :whip:
ReturningSon
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Re: New Super Whip Belt! Check it out!

Post by ReturningSon »

Love it, Wade! If I didnt have three belts from ya already, I might consider getting this one! :) :P
Indiana County Jr.
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Indiana County Jr. »

Wade,

Man, that is one "Hoss" of a holder! I like it! =P~

Crack On! :whip:
Allen
Texas Raider
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by Texas Raider »

I have a similar design that I had custom made my Whipartist a few years ago. My belts have snaps in two locations, one at the side, one in the forward position. Then my whip holders have a snap in the belt loop which can attach to either of the two positions, whichever postion I want to carry the whip. It's pretty sweet, rock solid.

Your rig looks nice, bro!

TR
Hollowpond
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Hollowpond »

Boo-yah!!! I like it!! :tup: