Amazing little story

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

spenyk
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Amazing little story

Post by spenyk »

Well I came to my house convinced that I would not have my jacket by Halloween but there may still be a chance for my Federation IV fedora. It was waiting for me by the garage, I couldn't believe it, the last day I needed it by it was there. When I went to get the mail there was a slip that said I had not been at the house while they tried to deliver the package and that I should pick it up. Convinced that it was just the hat that they left the slip for I went to the USPS anyway. My OTR dark brown lamb wested jacket was waiting for me couldn't believe I got the hat and jacket the same day I needed it for Oct 31st! I will post pictures later. :)
Holt
Craftsman

Post by Holt »

aint that a nice feeling huh?

congrats man.

Holt
RCSignals
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by RCSignals »

There's a bit of luck! :)

Here if they miss you and leave that slip you can't pick the item up until the next day.
whipwarrior

Post by whipwarrior »

Ain't synchronicity wonderful? I had a similar thing happen back in April: my Wested CS arrived at my house the very same afternoon that my LC lamb got snagged and torn on a wire. Goodbye old jacket, hello new. I think it was destiny. :)
Piers
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Piers »

RCSignals wrote:There's a bit of luck! :)

Here if they miss you and leave that slip you can't pick the item up until the next day.
same thing here, and sometimes it can be picked up after 5, usually I have to wait until 1pm the next day

Let's see those pictures! If you're not wearing it today, there's something off! :D I find myself looking at all the dark brown lamb pics I can find nowadays, since ordering my latest in the dark brown :)
Nebraska Brad
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Nebraska Brad »

I love it when a plan comes together

-Nebraska
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

Sometimes the stars come into proper alignment, and the God's smile on us mere mortals. :notworthy:

Looks like it was your turn. ;-)

Regards! Michaelson
Indiana Joyce
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Indiana Joyce »

I really want to be happy for you...but im jealous. I ordered my jacket back in september so that I could have it not only for a con in november, but also, halloween. They never processed my order, and never got any of my emails so I had to reorder it on the 8th of october. I had hoped beyond hope that my stars would align...but it seems i still have a good 15 business days for my jacket. sigh.

I do hope it was a happy halloween for you tho sir.
RCSignals
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by RCSignals »

Indiana Joyce wrote:I really want to be happy for you...but im jealous. I ordered my jacket back in september so that I could have it not only for a con in november, but also, halloween. They never processed my order, and never got any of my emails so I had to reorder it on the 8th of october. I had hoped beyond hope that my stars would align...but it seems i still have a good 15 business days for my jacket. sigh.

I do hope it was a happy halloween for you tho sir.
Hmmm..... maybe you are on the Christmas list for rotten carrots and a lump of coal too..
chezzy2381
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

wested delivery times

Post by chezzy2381 »

Hope mine turns up in the nick of time like yours ,ordered a custom lc wested 2wks ago need it for the dec 6th.
What's my chances? :-k :-k :)