How is the shipping these days?

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

Cooler King
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

How is the shipping these days?

Post by Cooler King »

I am weeks away from ordering my Wested, and I was wondering if anybody has had problems with shipping. Neo's jacket got caught up in Customs, but I think he got it, I was just wondering if anybody has had the same problems with getting their jackets. With the war and all, could there be a problem with ordering it now, or should I wait? I was intending on going to buy the jacket in person when I went to england, but thanks to the middeleast conflict, I'm stuck at home for a while (my mom has not only a fear of flying but a fear that we'll board a plane with a terrorist on it... :roll: ) In any case, I was just wondering if anybody could give me any advice, tips, comments on the subject. Hope I can get it ordered soon...
Division 6
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Division 6 »

From what others have posted and what happened with Prof. Fanara and I's jackets.
There seemed to have been a week or so delay in delivery.
Could be the shipping company, customs or the war or any combination of the 3 or something else.
Also the computer at Wested had to be replaced from what I saw posted else where.

D6
Atticus
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by Atticus »

Mine took 4 weeks at Wested. It will be a week in delivery this tuesday. Its in Customs right now and I have no idea how long that will take. Hopefully I get it by the end of next week.

Atticus