Mark Allen, He lives in Las Vegas?

From falls & poppers to plaiting & cracking technique, this section is dedicated in memory of Sergei, IndyGear Staff Member and Whip Guru. Always remember to keep "Celebratin' Life!"

Moderator: BullWhipBorton

Las Vegas Jones
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Mark Allen, He lives in Las Vegas?

Post by Las Vegas Jones »

And gives lessons?

If this is true, how do I get a hold of him? :)

I do actually live in Vegas and would love to really learn to use a Whip.
Last edited by Las Vegas Jones on Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
winrichwhips
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by winrichwhips »

Mark's not a whipmaker, he runs Western Stage Props, a company that sells whips made by various whip makers.

Yes, he does give whip lessons. His shop is just south of Tropicana and west of 15. You can contact him through www.westernstageprops.com.

-Adam
Las Vegas Jones
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Thanks Adam

BTW, you make VERY cool whips, but my wife would kill me then have me brought back to life to kill me again if I even asked her about getting one of your fine (out of my price range) whips :(
The_Edge
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by The_Edge »

LVJ,

I'll be visiting Vegas in July. I would be happy to meet up with you and give you some lessons if you would like. Send me a PM and we can set it up.

—Kyle
Las Vegas Jones
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Sounds cool :)
When you coming in?
BullWhipBorton

Post by BullWhipBorton »

Since you’re in Las Vegas, I would defiantly contact Mark Allen and to pay a visit to the Western Stage Prop warehouse store. They have an amazing collection of whips, not just for sale, but also on display with examples of whips from just about anyone who’s anyone in whip making, and then some.

Adam Winrich and I have a friend who is currently based in Las Vegas also He is a profession bullwhip performer that goes by the stage Name of World Famous WHIPBOY ™. I highly recommend him not only as a very good bullwhip instructor but also as great guy. You might want to consider contacting him via his website www.whipboy.com about the availability for lessons too.

Dan