Different Shirts in CS?

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Different Shirts in CS?

Post by Cowboy »

Is it just me, or did the shirt in th eopening scenes of CS look thicker than the remainder of the movie? Also, did you notice Ford's gut that seemed to dissapear as the movie went along?
FloatinJoe
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by FloatinJoe »

The shirt in the beginning also had the magical power of tucking and untucking itself depending on the camera shot... it did correlate with his hand going in and out of his pant pocket, which might have caused the tucking and untucking, so it might not have been a magical power, but a super fast hand like those owned by Superman or The Flash. So fast that you couldn't even see it move, just its end place.

Mike
Drhenryindianajones
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Drhenryindianajones »

western stage provided shirts for the movie and they do contract out but as it came out in a recent thread wested provided shirts and pants for publicity shots and filming trailers and other pre-pro work so theres a chance you have seen 2 different shirts in thickness material and there might be variations in colour to
Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cowboy »

I spoke with one of the whip makers today and he told me that his was bought for the promos and such and might have had some screen time. I wonder if Peter had the Jacket, Shirt and pants in some of the movie/trailers????Who knows?

Peter probably will not respond since I have rode him like a stick horse over my LC Cowhide.
Risu
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Risu »

I don't remember where he said it, but Peter mentioned that his shirt and pants were used in the picture of Ford sitting in the chair, the original publicity shot. I can't say for sure, but I'm having trouble believing that's true. I've seen a few Wested shirts and they have huge cheap looking buttons on them and the shirt in the pic didn't, they looked smaller and possibly clear like Magnoli's. Obviously the shirt wasn't a Magnoli, but I could swear it wasn't a Wested either.
Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cowboy »

Well, who's were they then?
nicktheguy
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by nicktheguy »

The buttons on my Wested are not cheapo ones. I think it depends what buttons he has when the shirts are made.