A Wested note....

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

A Wested note....

Post by Michaelson »

...I had an email from Peter, answering a question I sent him, and wanted to pass along a note that apparently the flu has visited England again, as well as the Wested shop. They're still running, but keep that in mind while you're waiting for your jackets, as the shop may not be running as fast as it usually does due to sickness. Peter has been fighting it, and when I asked if he wanted me to post this, he never answered, telling me maybe he COULDN'T answer my inquiry :shock: Anyway, no need for concern...just have a bit more patience as you wait for the deliveries. We've all been in this boat at one time or the other. :( Regards. Michaelson
Rixter
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Rixter »

If it's anywhere near as bad as what hit our community, it definitely would be enough to slow anybody down. A quick recovery to all those afflicted with the virus.
Indiana Joe
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Indiana Joe »

Thanks, Michaelson. I may be a bit antsy for my authentic goat to arrive but I can certainly chill out a bit knowing they are fighting illness.

I.J.
Crusader
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by Crusader »

Well that explains it! I had written Peter several days ago with some corrections to my current order and hadn't heard back. I was growing concerned, because he has always replied promptly in the past. Here's hoping they all get well very soon! Thanks for the info, Michaelson!!
Kit Walker
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Kit Walker »

Best Wishes to Peter and the rest of the crew for a speedy recovery!