Todd´s gloves, belt and fullers earth.

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

mobius
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Todd´s gloves, belt and fullers earth.

Post by mobius »

Super fast shipping from Todd, who lives in Fraisher Park in CA where my aunt lives as well who is super cool so this is another feather for those who live there. Must be good to live there.

I got gloves, not Wells. I got large and they were a little to large, so I soaked them in water and put on my heater. It is ok we do not have electrical heaters in our house, like every home in Iceland we use geothermal water to heat out homes. Enough of that, anywho the gloves shrank to a perfect fit.

No everything is coverd with fullers earth, I put in on my fedora and jacket, on the floor, table, hands, face basicly all over the place. I picked my nose :? and out came fullers earth mixed with buger :wink:

Todd, pleasure doing buissness with you.
mufflowne
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by mufflowne »

;0
;0
mobius
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by mobius »

Any thoughts on the distressed gloves. I decided to have a blood residue on the right hand, from a punch and grabbing a wound. The left is just dirty very small blood.
Indiana Max
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Indiana Max »

Looks absolutely fantastic, your idea with the blood traces is great, think I should try this myself :wink:
mufflowne
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by mufflowne »

OOoh dude, the gloves look ace! The distressing is just a tad too even, but it's really really well done. Look at the distressing on the pictures of the actual screen-used gloves (there should be a sticky thread around here somewhere).

Gloves are my second favorite Indy gear, right after the hat. Dunno why.