Rubber HEs and Webleys

Need help finding an Indy Gun, want to discuss film used guns...

Moderator: Cajunkraut

Glurrk
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Rubber HEs and Webleys

Post by Glurrk »

Anyone interested in getting a rubber Hand Ejector revolver or Webley should check out Western Stage Props. I just got their catalog and each sell for $49.95. (I can't find the props on their website, but they definitely carry them according to the catalog.)

The HE resembles the model Lee Kepler offers, and the Webley is all black and features a lanyard ring on the butt as well. They also sell a holster for the HE too. (I mentioned this in another post awhile back.)

www.westernstageprops.com (again though, the replicas aren't on the site, as far as I can tell)
1-800-858-5568 (toll-free!)

Happy Hunting! :D
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

Thanks! That's been posted before, and I think if you scan WAY down in the guns section here, you can even see a scan of the ad from the catalog when it first came out. The revolver IS based on Lee's revolver as Lee had direct input to those items (the holster is his as well), but the Webley is actually based on the Mk IV .38, NOT the .455 Mk VI that Indy carried, so be forewarned if ordering the Webley. It's correct to the model, but not to what you're ordering it for. High regards. Michaelson
Henri Defense
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by Henri Defense »

I'm still a little confused, are the HEs actually $50.00 because I know Lee's are $80.00....

Henri
sab04
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician
Location: now, or when you read this......what? ooooooh, Lebanon CT

Post by sab04 »

The revolver and the Mk-IV are both $80.00. I called to make an order and they told me it was a typo.
-Scott
Tannis
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by Tannis »

They actually have a listing on the site of hundreds of different guns & I think it's very odd indeed that only the two "Indy" guns had typos causing them to be $30 more than all the others. I understand supply and demand so if they want to charge $80 then go for it, but don't insult my intelligence by making up a "typo" ruse. Bait and switch much?

Grrrrrr.

(I'm not really as upset as I am pretending to be because I know the Webley version I sell is the best baby!!!)
lol