Order placed!

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

Indiana Kev
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Order placed!

Post by Indiana Kev »

Hey everyone! Well I just got off the phone with Peter. I was excited that he answered the phone and that I was able to speak with the man. As I was ordering I asked about the pockets and Peter told me that the ToD pockets are the smaller pockets, not the Raiders pockets. He also told me that I would not be able to get my hands in the smaller pockets and at my height the smaller pockets would not look right on my jacket. For the wait time he told me it would be about a three week wait period.

Here are my specs:

Raiders jacket
smaller Raiders collar
Dark Brown lamb
80s cut
single gusset
x-box stiching
extra inch
rectangular sliders

And now the waiting starts.

Kev
Masterfulks
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Masterfulks »

I thought it was claimed that all the pockets were the Last Crusade pockets? Unless you asked for smaller.

I have TOD jacket and my hands fit in just fine. I'm not a small guy either.
Indiana Kev
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Indiana Kev »

I think what Peter was telling me is that when you ask for smaller pockets, you are asking for ToD pockets and not smaller raiders pockets. To get the smaller pockets I think you have to specify that you want the smaller pockets, otherwise you will get the standard LC pockets on any jacket...any thoughts?
orb
Dig Leader
Dig Leader
Location: Austria (He doesn't know any of those guys. - Tony Nowak)

Post by orb »

I have also stated SMALL RAIDERS POCKETS on my last order and I just got the normal size pockets. I think it's fine but I don't understand Wested.
The TOD pockets must be the cargo pockets and they should be even smaller as the small raiders pockets IMO. I also think that I have so much space in the normal pockets I could get my hands in small raiders pockets without any problems.

Greetings

orb
ob1al
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Post by ob1al »

You guys shouldn't be standing around with your hands in your pockets anyway - its uncouth. :wink:

I've owned a raiders, TOD and LC Wested and the pockets have always been the same size.