Master crafted

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

Vannevar
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Master crafted

Post by Vannevar »

Hey hey hey, it's the big AB everybody's been talkin about. My bash came from donovan's apartment/boarding the plane in LC. Now, I just have to figure out what bash to get my next one. I'll have some pictures of it on my head a bit later.

Thank you Steve!!!!!

http://www.blacktemplar.net/mastercrafted.htm
Gorak
Professor of Archaeology
Professor of Archaeology

Post by Gorak »

very cool...makes me more impatient for mine. Thanks for the sequence shots.....builds the anticipation! Very nice hat.
Fedora
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Fedora »

Looks like the top crease popped out in transit. Wish I had those nice hat boxes that many use, but the money is in the hat and not the box. :lol: The shipping box, while not purty, works. regards, Fedora
Colby
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Colby »

I remember when I got my package it was on the back porch hidden from my view. So I expected it to be on the front porch when I got home. I looked around and checked the mailbox (we have a HUGE mailbox) for a package. Then I gave up and expected it to come in tomorrow.

It wasn't until two hours later that my stepmom pointed out there is a package on the back porch for me! #-o

I was extremely excited and suprised. :lol: Although I have a question about when I first opened the box. When I opened it the hat had a particular fresh smell to it. Is this the stiffener or water repellant or something along those lines? The smell has since worn off though but I'm just curious. :)
Fedora
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Fedora »

Is this the stiffener or water repellant or something along those lines?

Right. It is the B and L water repellant treatment. That is the last thing that I do before shipping.
Strider
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by Strider »

Yeah, I've really got to see pics of that thing on your head from a few different angles to really get a good look at it. It looks neat from what I can see, but it also looks like every other Adventurebilt. It only looks COOL when it's on your head! :)