Karolian Dry Goods - Tanis Suit - Raiders Professor Suit

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

KarolianDryGoods
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Karolian Dry Goods - Tanis Suit - Raiders Professor Suit

Post by KarolianDryGoods »

Hey gang,

I have had some folks reach out about the Tanis suit over the past few months, and it got brought up in the Sri Lanka Blazer thread again.

I said I wasn't going to do another Adventure item for a bit after the stress of the Officer Trousers and Blouse, but I can start gathering interest in the Tanis Suit if folks are interested!

The sample pictured will have a few changes, and I will have them add a bit more structure to the coat so it is a little more substantial, but the plan is to use the measurements from the Officer trousers for these trousers, and I will just slightly adjust the dimensions of the Sri Lanka Blazer for the coat. Mainly the shoulders. Some folks were concerned about the shoulder width on the blazers, so I gave a little more room in them, but this being a 3 piece vs Sport Coat, I'd want a bit snugger fit.

Heres the rub - Stocking 3 separate items for a complete suit is tough. Having a lot of overstock of particular sizes just won't work for me financially or storage wise honestly.

So I would need preorders for sure. I am thinking of running it similar to the CWU 27/p Suits I am working on - running a preorder with deposits for a goal to hit to get into production. If we don't reach the goal, everyone is refunded in full.

Price point is a little up in the air, freight has kinda exploded the past year. But judging from the sample costs, I would ballpark $650-$675

Anyhow, just throwing it out there to see if there is interest!
Attachments
IMG_7924.jpg
IMG_7922.jpg
IMG_7921.jpg
IMG_7920.jpg
IMG_7918.jpg
IMG_7802.jpg
KarolianDryGoods
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Re: Karolian Dry Goods - Tanis Suit - Raiders Professor Suit

Post by KarolianDryGoods »

And here is the back - the darts are almost impossible to see, but they are there!
Attachments
IMG_7927.jpg
Indiana Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Indiana Jeff »

Ah, when I read Tanis Suit I thought this was the suit Belloq is wearing at Tanis. This is the suit Indy wears when he is describing Tanis to the Feds. Looks great, unfortunately I'm not in the market for a new suit as much as I'd really like to have this one.

Regards,

Indiana Jeff
ChrisW
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by ChrisW »

Would be happy to preorder! Count me in! :TOH: