Frye Walter Boots Revisited....

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

joeyofarimathea
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Frye Walter Boots Revisited....

Post by joeyofarimathea »

Anyone here have ( or had) these boots? Any thoughts or experience would be greatly appreciated!

Im not on here very often but it seems I haven't seen these mentioned here ( or FB groups) lately? Does anyone know if these run True to size? If they take long to break in? And if they're still being made and if I can still find them in a size 12? But in the overall style/look they appear to be the "closest" close enoughs. Yet they still seem to be able "stand up" on their own as just a decent ankle boot/ casual dress shoe for the money. And Now in light of the recent Rose Anvil "expose" video on the 405 boot, I will be actively looking for an alternative. And for me a huge plus is they are still MitUSA...

Any thoughts ot suggestions are greatly appreciated....
Last edited by joeyofarimathea on Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Re: Frye Walter Boots Revisited....

Post by Michaelson »

Found a 7 year old review.

https://www.reddit.com/r/goodyearwelt/c ... ter_boots/

Regards! Michaelson
bearbeast
Expeditionary Hero
Expeditionary Hero

Re: Frye Walter Boots Revisited....

Post by bearbeast »

Well, those are some gorgeous boots, I did not know about this maker. Still a bit expensive for me as shoes last me 6 months - 1 year. ](*,)