USWings 40th anniversary Indy/Cooper jackets!

Discuss all of the intricacies of the jacket in full detail

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Mike, Indydawg

Charybdis
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Re: USWings 40th anniversary Indy/Cooper jackets!

Post by Charybdis »

I stand corrected, the back length is 27. Just to compare, my russet Indy jacket has a back length of 28.

So the new Coopers are a bit long but not that long. My S&J lamb measures 25.5.
Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cowboy »

Charybdis wrote:I stand corrected, the back length is 27. Just to compare, my russet Indy jacket has a back length of 28.

So the new Coopers are a bit long but not that long. My S&J lamb measures 25.5.

What's the sleeve length and where are you measuring from?
Charybdis
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by Charybdis »

Sleeve on my Large was 25 from tip of shoulder down to cuff.

Pit to pit is 22.
indy89
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by indy89 »

Hammerklavier wrote:Is striated lambskin indy is actually a charcoal one that sold a while ago in much cheaper Price?? http://indygear.com/cow/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69169" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ($198 and now $495?)
Same example can be found in the goatskin Indy jacket, http://indygear.com/cow/viewtopic.php?f ... s+goatskin" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Originally sold around $198, now $369??
Seriously?
I thought the same when I first saw pictures of the Cooper jackets. The pattern for both goatskin jackets look the same, IMO. The Cooper striated lamb looks different and better than the charcoal lamb, however.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cowboy »

My Cooper LR in goat should be here by eod. I have not posted photos in many moons. Do I need to subscribe to a photobucket account or like in order to post the new pics? ( I am almost as ancient as Michaleson so don't laugh too hard if I am clueless.)
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

I'd get mad :x , if it weren't true... :[ :lol:

Regards! Michaelson
Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cowboy »

Michaelson wrote:I'd get mad :x , if it weren't true... :[ :lol:

Regards! Michaelson
Knower of Things.......I have 2 colors on my head , Skin and Gray :H:
backstagejack
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer

Post by backstagejack »

Cowboy wrote:My Cooper LR in goat should be here by eod. I have not posted photos in many moons. Do I need to subscribe to a photobucket account or like in order to post the new pics? ( I am almost as ancient as Michaleson so don't laugh too hard if I am clueless.)

imgur is what many use now. Photobucket is untenable now a days. I'm sure there's other's out there as well but I know Imgur is a top one.

:TOH:
Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cowboy »

backstagejack wrote:
Cowboy wrote:My Cooper LR in goat should be here by eod. I have not posted photos in many moons. Do I need to subscribe to a photobucket account or like in order to post the new pics? ( I am almost as ancient as Michaleson so don't laugh too hard if I am clueless.)

imgur is what many use now. Photobucket is untenable now a days. I'm sure there's other's out there as well but I know Imgur is a top one.

Thanks!
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

Cowboy wrote:
Michaelson wrote:I'd get mad :x , if it weren't true... :[ :lol:

Regards! Michaelson
Knower of Things.......I have 2 colors on my head , Skin and Gray :H:

Don't we both! :lol:
twistedotter
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by twistedotter »

Got my Cooper Striated Lambskin Indy jacket today. This is not, by far, my first Indy jacket from them, but it definitely stands out.

Basic info:
It. Is. Beautiful. The striations are very prominent and from a pure looks department, I am impressed. Chocolate brown in color -- it's on the darker side of the light/dark spectrum. The leather is soft and drapey and...well everything I love, but still feels substantial. My size is consistently XL and that or 48 (I wish there was a 47) is what I usually order. My cape buffalo (CB) Indy from US Wings was on the very roomy side and definitely "car coat" length (which I prefer to too short), but I was still swimming in the CB a bit. I'm not all that into screen accuracy, so some length and room is never a bad thing to me. This Cooper jacket is noticeably shorter than the CB, but still just a tad longer than screen accurate. Falls to just above middle of back pockets. And the size is more spot on. It's almost like it was custom made for me. And the arms are thinner and shorter than the CB. Heck it even has the sleeve creases right out of the box (no idea how they accomplished that) which might account for a little of the perception that the sleeves are shorter.

Pros:
-Coolest looking and feeling leather I've seen in a while. Absolutely lives up to the striated lambskin hype (and I have striated lambskin Indys that don't).
-Fit is great, but of course that is personal opinion and I just got lucky.
-Length is perfect (for me).
-Generally feels like quality construction.

Cons:
-Sadly there is only really one. This jacket seems to be insulated in some way. There is definitely some sort of material between the liner and the leather that makes the inside feel...I don't know..."poofy". I live in Texas and an insulated jacket isn't going to get much wear time. I'm disappointed because, otherwise, it is absolutely perfect. Even though the fit is correct, the insulation makes it feel a little tighter than it ought to feel, especially in the sleeves. When I put it on I have the vague impression that the insulation is going to "squish out" of the end of the sleeve with my hand. I'm not letting it go over this, but I'm already wondering how much my tailor will charge me to tear all that out. It's just weird...no other Indy jacket I've ever owned has been insulated...at least that I could tell. It's not really apparent looking at it, but once you put it on you'll definitely feel it. I investigated a little and I can certainly feel the liner, the leather, and whatever material is in between them.

Anyway, if you're like me you were looking for reviews as these roll out to us, so here is my 15-minutes-in review.
Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cowboy »

Fresh off the press impressions....

I purchased an Indy Style Goat from Wings in 2019 in LT and never worn it because it was ridiculously long and the cargo pockets at least 3 inches from the bottom of the jacket. This time I ordered Large Regular. As far as I can tell, besides length, they are exactly the same jacket and not certain why the "Cooper" distinction. The cargo pockets are still 3 inches from the bottom of the jacket. Cut, fit and leather are identical to the 2019 "Indy style" I purchased last time. I will take photos in the next few days, but first impression is not impressed. It's not a bad quality jacket, just underwhelming and fit is standard. I have had an Expo (my favorite) and 2 Westeds. Westeds felt too cheap but fit and looked better IMO, but not substantial. Standby for further analysis.
Hammerklavier
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Hammerklavier »

Cowboy wrote:Fresh off the press impressions....

I purchased an Indy Style Goat from Wings in 2019 in LT and never worn it because it was ridiculously long and the cargo pockets at least 3 inches from the bottom of the jacket. This time I ordered Large Regular. As far as I can tell, besides length, they are exactly the same jacket and not certain why the "Cooper" distinction. The cargo pockets are still 3 inches from the bottom of the jacket. Cut, fit and leather are identical to the 2019 "Indy style" I purchased last time. I will take photos in the next few days, but first impression is not impressed. It's not a bad quality jacket, just underwhelming and fit is standard. I have had an Expo (my favorite) and 2 Westeds. Westeds felt too cheap but fit and looked better IMO, but not substantial. Standby for further analysis.
Told you.....
That's why I don't buy Indy jackets anymore, US Wings has decent quality but fits is way off, Wested has a good pattern but builds like a toy for kid.
Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cowboy »

Hammerklavier wrote:
Cowboy wrote:Fresh off the press impressions....

Told you.....
That's why I don't buy Indy jackets anymore, US Wings has decent quality but fits is way off, Wested has a good pattern but builds like a toy for kid.
I don't understand why the pockets are so far from the bottom? The web pics look an inch lower according to my eyes. Michaelson.....any thoughts as to why this Cooper appears to be standard?
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

No clue. I just pass along the info as it’s sent to me. :-k
I’ve only seen the photos like everyone else.
Regards! M
LostRaider25
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by LostRaider25 »

Hammerklavier wrote:
Cowboy wrote: Wested has a good pattern but builds like a toy for kid.
This :cry: I remember my lambskin jackets always arrived with a slight tear on the pockets. Had to ask them to reinforce this part during my last order.
Charybdis
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by Charybdis »

This also has me scratching my head as well. The pic on the website definitely has the pockets just about an inch and a half from the bottom, but the actual jacket has them about 3 inches up.

Could it be that the picture shows a size small or something? Anyone order a small or medium?
Hammerklavier
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Hammerklavier »

Does the leather looks like the picture in the website? In the website it looks some area has been distressed.
Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cowboy »

Hammerklavier wrote:Does the leather looks like the picture in the website? In the website it looks some area has been distressed.
The goat is NOT distressed. Typical stiff and tight grain. I am going to attempt to upload photos tomorrow when I can make the time.
Hammerklavier
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Hammerklavier »

Cowboy wrote:
Hammerklavier wrote:Does the leather looks like the picture in the website? In the website it looks some area has been distressed.
The goat is NOT distressed. Typical stiff and tight grain. I am going to attempt to upload photos tomorrow when I can make the time.
sorry I was referring to Charybdis's lambskin Indy.
Hammerklavier
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Hammerklavier »

Cowboy wrote:
I found some pics of goatskin they sold before for around $198. https://imgur.com/a/83bzo5t" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think US Wings explains very clean that those jackets are Cooper original LABELED, they did not say it is original cooper pattern.

"US Wings has produced many Indy-style jackets over the years based on these patterns, but original Cooper-labeled Indy Jackets are no longer available so we’ve decided to reintroduce these outstanding jackets in our Cooper Original line."

So you paid extra (around $260?) for the special Cooper label (except the lambskin one). :roll:
Charybdis
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by Charybdis »

Try this link

http://www.23hq.com/23666/88999235_859a ... andard.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.23hq.com/23666/88999247_6b86 ... andard.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is a very nice jacket. Is it perfect? No. Is it a keeper? Yes.
Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cowboy »

Hammerklavier wrote:
Cowboy wrote:
I found some pics of goatskin they sold before for around $198. https://imgur.com/a/83bzo5t" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think US Wings explains very clean that those jackets are Cooper original LABELED, they did not say it is original cooper pattern.

"US Wings has produced many Indy-style jackets over the years based on these patterns, but original Cooper-labeled Indy Jackets are no longer available so we’ve decided to reintroduce these outstanding jackets in our Cooper Original line."

So you paid extra (around $260?) for the special Cooper label (except the lambskin one). :roll:
Perhaps you are correct. If that is the case, it would be disappointing because i despise wordsmithing.
Hammerklavier
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Hammerklavier »

I would definitely return it.
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

Anyone think you might want to contact USWINGS directly and ask for clarification first? :-k

You can reach Sgt. Hack at collector@uswings.com.

Regards! Michaelson
Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cowboy »

Michaelson wrote:Anyone think you might want to contact USWINGS directly and ask for clarification first? :-k

You can reach Sgt. Hack at collector@uswings.com.

Regards! Michaelson
Valid point. However, in my situation, I don't believe I have accused USW of anything just stating initial observations to date. Once I confirm the difference between my 2019 USW and this Cooper, I will then bring my articulated questions. I apologize to the forum if I have been accusatory
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

Never said you did, my friend. =; :TOH:

I’m just saying comparing jackets from years ago with lower price points to current offerings and assuming they’re the same needs clarification from the vendor. I know for a fact leather sourced overseas in the past 6 months has doubled in price to obtain, and rumored to go even higher before the end of the year, so what was $200 before is now $400/500 today.

For their civilian market, they source their goatskin from all over the world, as they do lambskin, so it's never safe to assume one run is exactly the same as another. For example, the old VIP cowhide Signature series jacket came from the underbelly hides of cows only sourced from France. The Cape Buffalo hide is coming from South Africa.

They usually make jackets in batches of 100 with what they can source, then if the demand is there, go back to that source and attempt to make 100 more, etc.

Unlike other jacket makers who use single source, Wings has always gone to the market to find what they need for a particular project and price point. They've done this for as long as I've known them, and that's decades.

That's why their offerings always interested me and you have usually seen me posting news I've stumbled across, as you never know from one project to the next what Sgt. Hack has found squirreled away in some forgotten warehouse in the world.

I remember years ago when he found a small batch of WW2 era vegetable tanned goatskin in perfect condition in a warehouse on the East coast and made a limited run of A2's. Once sold, that was it. Just about every run and jacket grouping has it's own backstory. No two are ever truly alike.

He also snatched up the remaining batch of cowhide that Tony Nowak had sourced (but didn't buy the entire lot at the time) and used for the CS jackets, to Tony's chagrin and regret. That limited run of jackets was offered here first back in 2008, and for those in the field of collecting are some of the more sought after collector jackets in the market due to the material connection.

It wasn't until several years ago did I find out there's actually a 'collector list' kept by Wings for collectors who are looking for specific jackets from discontinued series over the years, both military AND Indy. A couple to mention were the 50 mission Indy, the CS cowhide Indy, and Legend series 'roo Indy. :-k

That's why old USWings jackets are so hard to pin down, even by item number.

What’s ironic is several years ago Wings OFFERED striated lambskin jackets, and folks claimed they looked like Dino-hide and returned them. The line was dropped and inventory sold out through clearance. Now that folks have high resolution images, they want striated lambskin! The ones who returned the originals occasionally post about their remorse of returning those jackets. :shock:

Back in 2007 Wings came within an eyelash of dropping the entire Indy jacket line, but after some vigorous back and forth emails, held off and kept 2 jackets in stock, goatskin and lambskin. They gradually started coming back around during the production and release of CS in 2008, and things picked back up again.

Now they're back to full tilt on Indy related jackets and related items for consideration.

You couldn’t pay me to be a jacket maker! I'd be a nervous wreck! Sgt. David Hack thrives on this kind of stuff! :lol:

Wow!!! Enough rambling..... #-o

Anyway, regardless of what item of gear you’re discussing, when in doubt, ALWAYS go to the source and ask!

Regards! M
Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cowboy »

Michaelson wrote:Never said you did, my friend. =; :TOH:
What’s ironic is several years ago Wings OFFERED striated lambskin jackets, and folks claimed they looked like Dino-hide and returned them. The line was dropped. Now that folks have high resolution images, they want striated lambskin! The ones who returned the originals occasionally post about their remorse of returning those jackets. :shock:

You couldn’t pay me to be a jacket maker! :lol:

Anyway, regardless of what item of gear you’re discussing, when in doubt, ALWAYS go to the source and ask!

Regards! M
Agreed!

So, I did some keyboard research at uswings.com and found the blog https://www.uswings.com/blog/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you scroll down to "The “Cooper Original” Adventure Jacket" posted on 6/9/21 it clearly shows the high placed cargo pockets. It states

"The “Cooper Original” Adventure Jacket is now available from US Wings. History US Wings partnered with Cooper for many years, starting in 1986 and ending when Cooper Sportswear ceased production in the 1990s. Along with the A-2s & G-1s produced was the Indy-style jacket, which was based on an original stuntman’s jacket from the “Raiders […]

Link to the blog is https://www.uswings.com/the-cooper-orig ... re-jacket/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It appears that it is in deed an original pattern, but I will still reach out to Sarge to find the intimate details. I am keeping mine. It is a quality jacket and most importantly, my wife says to keep it and let it break in. The collar is very stiff and along with the storm-flap, it will need some good training to settle down. Most of you experts already know this.

I need to set up an IMGUR, but I am dragging my feet at one more account and pass to come up with and remember.

USW is a solid jacket, but I will forever mourn the loss of Expo not being offered anymore. Id get a new one in a heartbeat. I put on my old 42 reg and its just too big :cry:
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

Cowboy wrote: .........but I will forever mourn the loss of Expo not being offered anymore. Id get a new one in a heartbeat. I put on my old 42 reg and its just too big :cry:
AMEN, Brother!!!! :(

Oh, and don't worry....someday you'll get old and fat like the rest of us, and that Expo will fit you perfectly again. Trust me...... :Plymouth:

Regards! M
Illinois_Jones
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Illinois_Jones »

Yeah, I have a feeling we're going to see some wild things happening on the leather market the next 6-12 months. Between Covid fallout and the new Indy movie demand, I can see the price of gear skyrocketing. Sort of like during the CS days and the run up to the recession and the USD tanking. Anyone remember back when the Aussie dollar was 30% more valuable than the USD?

Eventually it'll settle back down, tho. The leather market likes to implode itself every so often in boom and bust cycles, usually depending on fashion trends. We may be senile before it happens again, but leather and felt will come back down again like it was 20-25 years ago when synthetic was all the rage.
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

Personally I think the main driver of these price hikes right now is not the availably of material, but workmen/women not PRODUCING the product!

There's no one harvesting and working hides at the number before the pandemic. Prices are reflecting this.

Regards! M
Illinois_Jones
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Illinois_Jones »

Michaelson wrote:Personally I think the main driver of these price hikes right now is not the availably of material, but workmen/women not PRODUCING the product!

There's no one harvesting and working hides at the number before the pandemic. Prices are reflecting this.

Regards! M
Yeah, we're going to be living thru a very out-of-whack economic period for at least the next 6 months. Elements of the leather industry supply chain likely downgraded themselves last year believing demand would plummet whereas govt stimulus initiatives had the opposite effect on the market. Lumber was the biggest culprit.

I know in places like Pakistan that not only has Covid been a problem to say the least, but the incredible heat waves have made herding more difficult. Like you said, I imagine there's plenty of leather to be had but elements of the supply chain got turned on its head overnight.

And inflation can also prove to be a self-fulfilling prophecy. I know personally I keep trying to talk myself into buying another pair of boots or a jacket even at 20% markup under the thought that "who knows what the price will be next year." And it's not like leatherwork is a skill that can be picked up in a 20 hour training workshop when demand increases.
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

:M: :tup: Well said!
Imdacaptainnow
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by Imdacaptainnow »

Just a word of caution to all, it’s not specified on the site, but the Raiders 40th Anniversary jackets come filled with poly for winter use, and also have the Last Crusade style snap on the storm flap. And no, you can’t get it without the snap.
Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cowboy »

I sent a message to USW on that blog. Here is what the response is.

"Robert Kruty says:
Sir-Our Cooper Original by US Wings jackets, both the Indy and the A2’s are based upon the Cooper patterns.
You can see them all at: https://www.uswings.com/product-categor ... -original/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you for your inquiry."

So there you go. I will take them at their word.
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

Robert Kurty is head of operations, just FYI.

Regards! M
twistedotter
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by twistedotter »

Imdacaptainnow wrote:Just a word of caution to all, it’s not specified on the site, but the Raiders 40th Anniversary jackets come filled with poly for winter use, and also have the Last Crusade style snap on the storm flap. And no, you can’t get it without the snap.
Yep, this is how mine came as well. Now I’m torn. Do I leave it as-is for a “winterized” Indy jacket or have my tailor take all that out? Hmmm…decisions, decisions. But, for the record, folks need to be aware that this is a winterized, poly-filled jacket. At least my Cooper striated lambskin was.
xmasters
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by xmasters »

Cowboy wrote:
I don't understand why the pockets are so far from the bottom?
It's so the pockets are still placed in proportion to where they should sit on the jacket in relation to your body and the Indy pattern. The extra length of jacket is below the pockets.
Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cowboy »

xmasters wrote:
Cowboy wrote:
It's so the pockets are still placed in proportion to where they should sit on the jacket in relation to your body and the Indy pattern. The extra length of jacket is below the pockets.
That would make sense if I was XL or bigger, not for Large Regular..
xmasters
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by xmasters »

Cowboy wrote:
xmasters wrote:
Cowboy wrote:
That would make sense if I was XL or bigger, not for Large Regular..
No it applies to any size. Think about it. I have a size medium.
Tibor
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by Tibor »

No, just no.

That much space below the pockets will always be wrong. The look will be off regardless as the intention is to match the movie jackets. None of them look like that.
Hammerklavier
Laboratory Technician
Laboratory Technician

Post by Hammerklavier »

A simple answer : because Sgt.Hack likes it.
Illinois_Jones
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Illinois_Jones »

Well and as Michaelson has said before, Disney wanted longer for the stuntmen in the live shows. I totally agree it *too long* but it is what it is. I'd love for them to bring the Legend or even Signature back, but it hasn't happened.

That said, and as I've said here in the forums plenty of times, I believe the pockets are positioned high enough that you could hem the jacket up to a more normal length and I keep going back and forth on ordering a cape buffalo and trying it with my local leather guy. However, that would be a $500+ experiment that may end in disaster and at that price point you're in S&J and BK territory and you might as well go that route.
IndianaSmitty
Archaeology Student
Archaeology Student

Post by IndianaSmitty »

AS I said when I got mine, I was not being a stickler for screen accuracy, since I intend this as a casual every day wear jacket. It's been too ###### hot to wear it for real, but I DID crank up the AC and wear it around the house quite a bit. I think the striated lamb Cooper is a GREAT casual wear jacket. I MIGHT have preferred it without any insulation (it is lightly insulated), but this means I will be able to wear it into late fall, so that's good, I think. The length is too long for strict screen accuracy, but I find that it matches my intended use well since I usually wear my shirts untucked. The quality of the skin is great, though the leather has a strong red undertone, so I have avoided distressing it.

I'm very happy with it for what I bought it for, but for the price, there are better choices if a screen-accurate costume replica is desired.
Cowboy
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Cowboy »

IndianaSmitty wrote:I'm very happy with it for what I bought it for, but for the price, there are better choices if a screen-accurate costume replica is desired.
Agreed. It is a well made jacket, but not too screen accurate, even if it is a "Cooper Original".
Charybdis
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Post by Charybdis »

Well, it is with regret that I have decided to return my Cooper jacket for a refund.

Three issues mainly for what I had wanted:

1. Length- I had wanted a regular length jacket. For me that would be no longer than 25.5. This was a 27.

2. Zipper- my zipper would come apart and was defective.

3. Fiber fill- it was cool but just not for an Indy jacket.

I think I might go with the Steele & Jones chocolate Cowhide jacket instead. Just received an ad from them at special pricing. Maybe too good to pass up and $100 cheaper than the Cooper.
Tennessee Smith
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Tennessee Smith »

I just got this email from Sarge regarding the striated lamb jacket they are now offering with the polyfill.
-TS
When we made the new Striated Lambskin we did not take in consider the new Poly Fill lining… That changed the size one half to one full size We have never offered a poly filled Lamb jacket before and now we know! For those that have a Indy Jacket that is too tight just send it back and we will send out a larger size!
rogera
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by rogera »

From where to where do you guys measure back length? Collar top? Shoulder seam?
Michaelson
Knower of Things

Post by Michaelson »

I usually measure from the bottom of the collar stand to the bottom of the back myself. :-k

Regards! Michaelson
rogera
Field Surveyor
Field Surveyor

Post by rogera »

Thank you sir