Advice on Pecards products

Discuss technique for prolonging the life of your gear or giving it that aged look

Moderator: Dalexs

corellian1
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Advice on Pecards products

Post by corellian1 »

Hi, guys- apologies if this isn't strictly on topic... I have an old leather jacket, not an Indy style, just a mall special from Wilson's, but I'm rather attached to it as an everyday knockaround. It's a good 25 years old at this point and in generally good shape, but the color has faded pretty badly over time. I'd like to restore it a bit, and of course I thought of using Pecard's on it, since that's what everyone here talks about. But which product? The offerings on Pecard's site are mind-boggling! :shock:

Again, sorry if this is the wrong forum to be asking this, but any insight would be appreciated!
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Re: Advice on Pecards products

Post by Michaelson »

Did you read this thread?

http://indygear.com/cow/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7211" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regard! Michaelson
corellian1
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by corellian1 »

Thanks, Michaelson, just what I needed!
Michaelson
Knower of Things
Location: Out here knowing stuff and things and wishing I were with the family at Universal Studios Orlando

Post by Michaelson »

:M: :tup: