Fedora Hat Box or Cases question

Bags, Boots, Shirts and all other gear should be discussed here.

Moderators: Mike, Cajunkraut, Tennessee Smith

INDY1975
Grail Recovery Volunteer
Grail Recovery Volunteer

Fedora Hat Box or Cases question

Post by INDY1975 »

Hi, Does any one on here use a hat box/case to store and travel with your fedoras? If so could you point me in the direction of where to purchase one? I see western hat cases but I’m not sure if those will work with a fedora.
Indiana Jeff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fedora Hat Box or Cases question

Post by Indiana Jeff »

Here's a thread with some options. http://indygear.com/cow/viewtopic.php?f ... lit=travel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Search for "travel" in the Fedora section and I'm sure you'll find more.

Regards,

Indiana Jeff
TexHill
Dig Worker
Dig Worker

Post by TexHill »

INDY1975 wrote:Hi, Does any one on here use a hat box/case to store and travel with your fedoras? If so could you point me in the direction of where to purchase one? I see western hat cases but I’m not sure if those will work with a fedora.
Thomas at Advintage sends a beautiful box with his Masterpiece Fedora. You might contact him and see if he will sell you just the box.
The Aviator
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by The Aviator »

INDY1975 wrote:Hi, Does any one on here use a hat box/case to store and travel with your fedoras? If so could you point me in the direction of where to purchase one? I see western hat cases but I’m not sure if those will work with a fedora.

Sarah’s Hat Boxes in New Hampshire, they made the AB and Penman boxes. The AB one I have is great, very substantial.

http://www.sarahshatboxes.com/Mobile/de ... aqLQg.dpbs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Best

Gerry
INDY1975
Grail Recovery Volunteer
Grail Recovery Volunteer

Post by INDY1975 »

Thank you for the information

Thanks Dave