AdVintage Harrison rabbit/beaver clearance sale!

In-depth discussion of the Fedora of Indiana Jones and all other hats appearing in the Indiana Jones movies

Moderators: Indiana Jeff, Dalexs

Howard Weinstein
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

AdVintage Harrison rabbit/beaver clearance sale!

Post by Howard Weinstein »

For anyone who may want to pick up a relative bargain on a great hat, I noticed that AdVintage is clearing out their old color on their excellent Harrison 80/20 rabbit/beaver Indy hat. It's a beautiful, rich dark brown. I have one and I love it so much, I just ordered another in their new Raiders Sable color.

They're out of size 58 (my size, just my luck!), but their website says they've got 56, 57, 59, 60 and 61 in stock.
Price is just 139 Euros (about $160 USD), which is a 40 Euro/$46 discount.

You'll find this in their Marketplace website section. Check it out at --https://www.replix.de/en/detail/index/s ... tegory/250
Charybdis
Museum Curator
Museum Curator

Re: AdVintage Harrison rabbit/beaver clearance sale!

Post by Charybdis »

Wow, $160 for an Advintage 80/20 is a great price. That is almost down to Akubra pricing.
Howard Weinstein
Dig Leader
Dig Leader

Post by Howard Weinstein »

Charybdis wrote:Wow, $160 for an Advintage 80/20 is a great price. That is almost down to Akubra pricing.
Yep. And for US buyers, when the value-added tax we don't pay is subtracted, that amount is just about the cost of shipping. So $160 is pretty much the total with shipping. I thought some folks here might want to jump on the deal, even if it's for a spare hat they can distress.
Clipper
Archaeologist
Archaeologist

Post by Clipper »

Wow thats extremely tempting! Not that I need another hat...